1.3.14

Super Saturday!.....

Hello!
Happy 1st day of Spring!
So happy that it is Spring at last and I am feeling good!
Today I have a card using Magnolia's 'Aquarius Tilda'.


I have used Distress Ink Pads for colouring.
Paper - Magnolia
Sentiment - Magnolia
Label - Magnolia
Lace, Seam Binding - The Ribbon Girls
Stamens - Magnolia
Heart Tag, Flowers, Circle, Leaf Swirls - Magnolia DooHickey dies

I painted the flowers and random places on my card with gesso and then sprinkled glitter over to dry.
I added liquid pearls to the die cut circle. Everything was distressed with walnut stain.


Thank you so much for your visit!
Enjoy your weekend!

love
kim xxx


3 comments:

Aline Marengo said...

This card is pretty!

JenniferD said...

Wow she is STUNNING! Loooove the no line look!

Libiya jhon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.