21.2.14

Fantastic Friday!......

Hello!
Long time no see!
Still having problems with my health so this card was the longest card made in history lol! Thank you everyone who has enquired after me you are so lovely!


This is sweet 'Ribbon Dancing Tilda' from Magnolia's Little Moscow 2013 collection.
I have coloured her in with distress ink pads.
Paper - Maja
Ribbon, Seam Binding, Lace ad Cheescloth - Ribbon Girls
Flowers - WOC
Birdcage - Sizzix
Swirl and Heart Border die cuts - Magnolia DooHickey's


Thank you so much for your visit with me!
I wish you all a very wonderful weekend!

love
kim xxx


4 comments:

JenniferD said...

She is Beautiful! Such soft and Exquisite work! Have a Great Weekend!

Anne said...

Gorgeous, Love the lace and floral ribbon, and all the lilies. Tilda looks so beautiful. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Aline Marengo said...

This card is pretty!

Danielle Champagne said...

So soft Kim, and soooo very pretty! yes it is a long time I have not come and visit, but I see you on FB! I hope all is well with you. tilda is just beautiful, love your delicate coloring. All the wonderful accessories make this card a pure eye candy! Hugs. xox