8.12.13

Super Sunday!............

Good  Morning!
I hope you are well and that your Christmas preparations are going well.
Today I would like to share with you Magnolia's 'In the Snow Ski Tilda' from the Winter Wonderland Collection 2013.


Colouring - Distress Ink Pads
Paper - My Minds Eye
Fence, Trees, Snowflakes, Border - Magnolia DooHickeys


Flowers, Swirly Things - WOC
Brads - Magnolia
Sentiment - Magnolia


Thank you so much for visiting with me!
I am sure like me you are super busy. So I am wishing a stress free week for you!

love
kim xxx


4 comments:

Brigitte said...

WOW Kim!!!! YOur card is splendid!!!! I love all the marvellous little details and your fabulous colouring. Hugs, Brigitte

Durvina said...

This one is so so beautyfull.
I love it!!.

hugs, Durvina

Susi said...

Oh, this card is so amazing. I like your colouring and the design. You have used so beautiful papers.
Hugs
Susi

debby4000 said...

Absolutely adorable and so gorgeous too.
luv
Debby