1.12.13

Peaceful Tilda!.....

Good Morning!
1st of December here already! Starting to feel really Christmassy now and Luca and Isabella are getting into the Christmas hype!
Today I have a Christmas card to share with you using Magnolia's 'Peaceful Tilda' from their Winter Wonderland Collection.


I have coloured Tilda with distress ink pads.
Paper - Magnolia
Flowers - Magnolia, Kort & Godt, WOC
Heart Brad - Magnolia
Sentiment - Magnolia
Mistletoe, Lace, Flowers and Snowflakes dies - Magnolia


I made a fold up card.
Ribbon - The Ribbon Girls


Added stickles Star Dust.

Thank you so much for visiting with me!
Have a wonderful Sunday!
love
kim xxx



5 comments:

Brigitte said...

WOW Kim!!!! Your card is so beautiful!!! I love the white on white, it's very peaceful and calming. Your colouring is out of this world and I love how the sentiment is sticking out to the side. Hugs, Brigitte

JenniferD said...

Loooove your Gorgeous Card so much Tranquility here!

Anneke said...

wow, gorgeous card as always Kim.
hugs to you.
Ann

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable.
luv
Debby

Home sweet home said...

Gorgeous and sweet card:D

Merethe