21.12.13

Miss Dorothy and Elephant Show Tilda!

Hello!
Today is the shortest day of the year. So happy as now the daylight will start to lengthen. I miss those long daylight days.
Today I have made a card using Magnolia's Little Moscow images.


I have altered a brown paper bag.
Images - Magnolia Miss Dorothy and Elephant Show Tilda
Flowers - WOC
Die Cuts - Border, Swirl, Flags Tag Magnolia
Lace, Seam Binding, Ribbon, Gold Thread - The Ribbon Girls
Heart Brad - Magnolia


Colouring - Distress Ink Pads
Frantage

Thank you so much for your visit with me!
love
kim xxx


9 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow so stunning!

hugs Amanda

Miranda Slagboom-de Groot said...

SO pretty.
Hugs Miranda

Rema designs said...

So cute I have these stamps but I have not used it yet but they are so so cute thanks for sharing

Rebecca from Holland

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous and so adorable too.
luv
Debby

Ellen said...

Gorgeous !!
Hugs, Ellen

Ellen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Za ovinkom said...

awwww I'm falling in love in this stunning creation. Love your masking Kim! So beautiful.
Jasmina

Magda said...

This is so beautiful Kim!!!!
Magda

Kirsty-Anne Duckworth said...

Hi your colouring is magical I just love these stamps together it's beautiful ;0)