7.10.13

Snow Buddies.....................

Hello!
I hope you all had a great weekend and are well.
Today I would like to share with you two soon to be released Magnolia images.


I have coloured these two Magnolia sweeties with distress ink pads.
I have stamped a Magnolia snowflake around the edge in Versafine grey.
Poinsettia die cuts - Magnolia
Paper - Maja
Lace, Cheesecloth, Flowers, Red Stamens,  Rusty Bells - The Ribbon Girl
Wooden Hearts - Artcuts


***************


I have added some clear Crackle Glaze to the paper.


I have stamped the two images together as I think they look super cute together.

Thank you so much for your visit!
Have a great week!

love
kim xxx


7 comments:

Chris_P said...

This is soo beautiful!!!

Stéphanie Beauchemin said...

That's such a cutie, Kim!

Exclusively by Mel said...

Oh stop it! they are too cute!!
I so want to colour them ;)
What a beautiful card, it's just gorgeous Kim.
Love, Mel. xxx

JenniferD said...

How Adorable! Cann't wait to get mine now! Looooove all your amazing Embellies too!

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Barbara GR said...

Ohh... they are so cute!!!! Your colouring is fabulous!! They looks like real.
Stinning card!
Hugs
Barbara GR

Hanna said...

Oh wow, this is absolutely gorgeous Kim! Love it!

hugs,
Hanna