2.10.13

Card for Luca.........

Hello!

Happy Wednesday!
I am so thrilled to announce that I am now on Magnolia's DT! So wonderfully happy to be working with such amazing Designers and all that is Magnolia!

Here is a card I have made for my beautiful Grandson Luca.


I have coloured Magnolia's Black Knight Edwin with distress inks. Luca loves orange so I have used lots of orange for him. I have added of Inka Gold around the image and on the frame.
Paper - Maja
Castle, Flags, Cloud die cuts - Magnolia
Small wooden star - Artcuts
Sentiment - Tim Holtz
Circles, Letters - Quickutz
Wording - Rub-On's




Thank you so much for your visit!
love
kim xxx


2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, adorable card, love the castle in the background and sweet Edwin.
luv
Debby

JenniferD said...

What an Awesome Card! Looove the way you have done the Castle!