10.4.13

Wicked Wednesday!.......


Hello!

A big welcome to my blog!
I hope you are all keeping well!
Today I would like to share with you a card I made using Magnolia's 'Tilda with Corkscrews' from the Once Upon a Time Collection.


I have used distress ink pads for colouring. I have added clear star dust sakura pen on Tilda's crown and star dust stickles around my card.
The butterflies are Magnolia stamps and these have been stickle glued.
The Corner and Swirl Die Cuts are Noor. I have die cut these using adhesive backing onto card and then covered them with glitter.
The lace, pearl bead string and flowers are The Ribbon Girl.
Paper Maja.


I have distressed the edges with Tim's Distressing tool and also run a sewing pokey tool around the edges.


Thank you so much for your visit with me!
Have a great rest of the week!

love
kim xxx


7 comments:

Yulis Kartika said...

oh my dear Kim.. this is so very gorgeous.. she looks like from the beautiful castle, your coloring stunning ans I always be your fans :)

Love,
Yulis

Anneke said...

tilda is a little queen and what a gorgeous card .
hugs to you.
Ann

Brigitte said...

OMG, she is gorgeous!!!! love your delicate colouring and the gorgeous butterflies!!! I didn't think they would be so beautiful in the kit! Awesome corner and flowers! Hugs, Brigitte

Marja Sch said...

Oh wow just gorgeous, such a cute card. Hugs Marja

Honeybee's Paperie said...

OMG, this is soooo pretty, Kim! Love the sweet Magnolia princess.
Hugs, Manuela

Exclusively by Mel said...

She is gorgeous, her hair looks beautiful, love how you coloured her!
wonderful card!
Love, Mel. xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW Kim love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby