21.4.13

Super Sunday!.....


Hello!

A big welcome to my blog! I hope you are well and enjoying your weekend!
The sun is glorious here I hope you too are having a great Spring day!
I would like to share with you a card I made using one of Magnolia's new Once Upon a Time Collection 'Black Knight Edwin'. Plus the gorgeous new Magnolia DooHickey dies for that collection.


I have coloured Edwin in with distress ink pads. I have added Sakura clear star dust pen and a touch of Stickles Stardust.
The paper is Maja and I have Walnut Stain distressed the edges.


The DooHickey dies I have used are:-
Castle, Lovely Fence, Swirl, Flags, and Lace Coaster.
Sentiment - Magnolia


I added eyelets to the corners.


Thank you so much for visiting with me!
Have a brilliant Sunday and a good week ahead!

love
kim xxx


16 comments:

Marja Sch said...

Oh wow this is such a wonderful card. Hugs marja

Honeybee's Paperie said...

Amazing Card! Love the scene and the new dies!
Hugs, Manuela

JenniferD said...

OMG This is just AMAZING! Very Clever! Great for a Boy!

marieke said...

a Wonderful card,....

Brigitte said...

WOW!!!! This is FA-BU-LOUS!!!!! Love your colouring and the beautiful castle!!!! A marvelous, perfect guy card (or for a princess!!!). Hugs, Brigitte

Durvina said...

Absolutly stunning Kim!

Hugs, Durvina

Cordine said...

gorgeous!
hugs
cordine

mandy said...

hi kim love youre card, youre coloring is amizing!
love mandy

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Kim.

Hugs Riet.xx

DeeDee said...

This card is so wonderful Kim. Your coloring is amazing. And the little castle... sooo cute!

Hugs,
Diana

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, love the image and fab details especially the castle.
luv
Debby

Monique Lokhorst said...

Hi Kim!

What a FABULOUS Masterpiece is this card! I love it!

Hugs,
Monique xxx

martine said...

Ohhh ,you colored him so much better than mine! Overall is this card better than mine....Gorgeous. Greets, Martine x

Danielle Champagne said...

OH! Kim, your card is "digne d'un conte de fée!" I love it all. fabulous coloring of this sweet Edwn, and gorgeous papers, and most exquisite layout. Hugs.

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

this is just utterly beautiful Kim

Rema designs said...

It 's so beautifull. I love the castle die.

Rebecca