4.4.13


Hello!
Hope you are all well and your week has been going well.
I received my Magnolia Stamp Club Kit and had to play :)


I have coloured Magnolia's 'Butterfly Kit' from the Once Upon a Time Collection with distress ink pads. 
I have no idea what colours I should have used for these butterflies so a bit of artistic license has been applied lol!
I have then sprayed over the top with Iridescent Gold Glimmer mist. I have also added Inka Gold around my card.
The paper is Maja - Vintage Spring Basics
Sentiment - Tim Holtz
Lace, Bead String, Seam Binding, Heart - The Ribbon Girls


I added clear Crackle paint to the Magnolia Crowns inside my card.


The flowers are WOC and I have added stickle glue star dust.


Thank you so much for looking and visiting with me!
Thank you too for all your lovely comments. They are really appreciated!

love
kim xxx


6 comments:

Susi said...

What a beautiful and elegant card. I love how you combinated the butterflies and the flowers. Very amazing.
Hugs
Susi

Brigitte said...

OMG Kim!!!! Your card is so elegant!!!!! I love the sentiment and gorgeous butterflies! YOur colouring is stunning and the flowers makes the perfect back drop. Hugs, Brigitte

Monique Lokhorst said...

WOW Kim!

This is gorgeous and breathtaking, I love it!!!

Hugs,
Monique

JenniferD said...

Extremely Stunning! So Elegant!

Christina C. said...

This is a MASTERPIECE....!!!!!

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous.
luv
Debby