31.3.13

Magnolia Only Ribbon Girls Challenge - Add Flowers....

Hello!

I hope you are all well and I wish you all a very Happy Easter!

Today is the start of a new Magnolia only challenge for the Ribbon Girls!
The criteria for this challenge is to add flowers.
Here is my card.


I have coloured Magnola's 'Tilda with UGG shoes' with distress ink pads.


Flowers, Resin, Pearl Spray, Lace, Seam Binding, Gold Cord and Charm - The Ribbon Girls.


Paper - Pion.


Thank you so much for visiting with me!
Enjoy the rest of your Easter Celebrations!

love
kim xxx



10 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

LOve the soft greys and the fabulous flowers .. that little charm is so cute too
Happy Easter to you all
Lisa x

JenniferD said...

Wow I love it! She is Stunning I love this image one of my favourite! Hope you have a Lovely Easter!

Durvina said...

Absolutly stunning.
Happy eastervto you and your family!

Hugs, Durvina

Cordine said...

stunning card!
Hugs
Cordine

Brigitte said...

OH WOW!!!!! Your card is AMAZING!!!!! I love absolutely everything about it! THe flowers are gorgeous, your colouring is to die for and what about those little butterflies!!! Hugs, Brigitte

Inky Angel said...

Hi Kim, you make the most beautiful cards with Pion Design papers. Have a wonderful Easter.
Hugs,
Katie

Shirley N said...

Absolutely stunning Kim! Love your flowers, layout, gorgeous coloring--everything! Happy Easter to you and your family!

Kirsty-Anne Duckworth said...

Hi Happy Easter and such a cutie ..I just love your design with the cute charm in the circle and the paper strip..brilliant inspiration ;0)

debby4000 said...

Absolutely stunning and so beautiful Kim.
luv
Debby

Lone Krieger said...

Dear Kim, I don't think you'll ever stop to amaze me with your stunning cards. I wish I had a month with you to teach me how to color stamp images the way you do and then get it all together to such amazing results.