6.2.13

From Tilda with Love......


Hello!

I hope you are keeping well and are having a good start to the week.

I have made a love tag using Magnolia's 'Bonny Tilda' from the With Love Collection.


I have tried something new by stamping Tilda out with Archival Grey before colouring her with distress ink pads.
The stickles on her wings and hair are Star Dust.
I have torn Magnolia's 'Rose Romance' paper and distressed this with walnut stain and stickle glued the edge. The DooHickey Wings have been sprayed with glimmer mist.
I cut two elements from the paper to make mini postcards.


The flower and leaf die are Magnolia Doohickeys. These I have then white washed with paint and then glimmer misted.


I have used Magnolia's Doo Bee Pop in Peony to make my heart. 
This I die cut using Magnolia's Heart Tag and then added paint, stickles and liquid pearls.


The Seam Binding, Gold Thread, Cheesecloth and Charm are from The Ribbon Girl

Thank you so much for visiting with me!
Have a great rest of the week!

love
kim xxx


11 comments:

Marga50 said...

Wowwwww Kim, je kaart is schitterend mooi gemaakt ,wat en hele mooie bloem. groetjes Marga.

Cordine said...

Stunning kim! Love it!
Hugs
Cordine

Danielle Champagne said...

Wonderful Kim. Such a cute image! Hugs.

Scrapsak said...

How sweet - Love it!

Lisa Jane said...

Oh this is fab. I love that 3 d heart
Lisa x

Barbara GR said...

WOOOWWWW Kim... This tag is amazing!!!! Love it!!!
Hugs
Barbara GR

Yulis Kartika said...

Kim ..... I am melting!!
this one so very beautiful!

hugs,
yulis

Brigitte said...

Just fabulous!!!! Love the heart and magnificent colouring! Hugs, brigitte

Maris said...

hi Kim, how are you dear, lovely creation you made xx

mandy said...

hi kim loving youre card soooo much. the new paper is stunning.
love the little naked man. soo beautifull colored.
love mandy

Suzan L said...

Hi Kim, your tag is just gorgeous! I love the beautiful DP's and all the embellishments that you used, especially the honeycomb heart and how you distressed it.
Hugs,
Suzan