19.2.13

Easter Time........


Hello!

I have made a card using Magnolia's 'Tilda with Big Tulips' from the With Love Collection 2013.


I have coloured Tilda with distress ink pads.
The die cut Corners and Borders are Noor Design.
The paper is Maja.
The Lace, Pink Flowers, Seam Binding, Ribbon and Bead string - The Ribbon Girls.
The tiny flowers Prima.


I have die cut Magnolia's Doo-Bee-Pops using Quickutz tiny flowers.


The card is made from a brown paper bag.
This is the back.


This is the card insert.
Stamps and Tag die Magnolia.
Noor Design corner.


Thank you so much for your visit!

love
kim xxx


11 comments:

Exclusively by Mel said...

Kim this is so beautiful, I love the Doo-Bee-Pop flowers! wonderful card!!
Love,melly. xxx

Annette said...

Hello Kim, just coloured my Magnolia just the same colours as you! You made it wonderfull! Stunning card!
Look at my blog to see what I made of it...
xoxoAnnette

Cordine said...

Gorgeous!
Hugs
Cordine

JenniferD said...

Stunning as always! Love the softness and the feminity of this one and your gorgeous tulips very clever!

Brigitte said...

Absolutely stunning!!!! Love the delicate shade of purple and amazing colouring!!!! Such a great idea to use a brown paper bag for your base. Hugs, Brigitte

Julie P said...

Just beautiful, I love the colours and that gorgeous lace, so pretty
Hugs Julie P

Only By His Grace said...

Gorgeous card Kim.
Love what you did with the Doo-Bee-Pops. Super layout and the colouring looks great. Love the dies.
hugs maz

..Karen said...

This is gorgeous!!! Everything about it is just perfect! : )

Elena F said...

Is magnific; pretty colours and also the die cut of Magnolia's Doo-Bee-Pops is fantastic; very pretty detail.

Rosis Stöberseite said...

Kim, since I get my mouth to stop. The card is unique and just your handwriting. Class made​​.
Hugs
Rosi

Monique Lokhorst said...

Hi Kim!

What a stunning, adorrable giftbag! I love it!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Monique xxx