1.2.13

A Sprinkle of Hearts just for you!


Hello!

Great that the weekend is here. I hope you are all keeping well and have nice things planned.
Today I would like to share a card I have made using Magnolia's 'Tilda Blowing Hearts' from the With Love Collection.


I have coloured Tilda with distress ink pads and edged everything with walnut stain.
I have used a Craftwork shaped card and cut my paper to fit the shape.


The flowers are WOC and The Ribbon Girl.
The twirly bead, pins, bead string, lace, ivory pearl rose organza and seam binding are from The Ribbon Girl.


The papers are Magnolia's Love Collection and I love cutting out the postcards from the Love Postcards paper so perfect for adding to my cards.


I die cut Magnolia's Heart Tag and Swirl branch and stamped the Postmark another favourite stamp of mine onto the paper. The seam binding I sprayed with water and scrunched then left to dry.


Stickle glue Star Dust.

Thank you so much for visiting with me it is so great to have you join me!
Thank you so much for your lovely comments they mean so much!

Have a wonderful weekend!

love
kim xxx


10 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh i love this .. the vintage postcards and the pretty ribbon
Lisa x

Marga50 said...

Wauwwwww Kim, ik ben weg van je hele mooie kaart en mal. wat een prachtige kleuren. Fijn weekend,groetjes Marga.

Sandra said...

Very nice good looking card
gr sandra

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Kim, so so sweet! I love the image, love the background paper! Absolutely stunning! Hugs.

Astrid said...

Ohhh Kim soooo pretty, your card.
Hugs Astrid

Jayne A said...

Absolutely beautiful. I love the layering of those papers.
Hugs
Jayne

mandy said...

hi kim i like youre card its soo lovely. love mandy

Brigitte said...

WOW, all the details are just so perfect!!!! Love your colouring and the way you scrunched up your ribbon! The flowers are also wonderful! Hugs, Brigitte

Exclusively by Mel said...

Oh how pretty is this?!! I just love your beautiful soft colouring and gorgeous designs! love,melly. xxx

maggie said...

so very beautiful :)