16.12.12

Sweet Tilda..........


Hello!

Today I would like to share with you a card I made using Magnolia's latest Stamp Club Kit.


I have fallen in love with this beautiful kit and so had to ink this little sweetie up!
I have used distress ink pads for painting.
The flowers and leaves are punched.
The film strip is Tim Holtz.
Paper Maja.
Cheesecloth The Ribbon Girl.
Letters Hero Arts.


I have decorated the inside to compliment the outside of my card.


Thank you so very much for visiting with me.
I hope you are all well and that you have everything under way for Christmas.
I went to my Grandchildren's Nativities last week and loved every minute of their sweetness!
Take care and enjoy the new week!

love
kim xxx


10 comments:

Brigitte said...

WOW, your card is AMAZING!!!! I LOVE your colouring, it's so soft and romantic!!!! I'm a new follower, can't believe it took me so long to find your gorgeous creations! Hugs, Brigitte

Marga50 said...

Wowwwwwww prachtige kaart heb je gemaakt Kim. Super.!!! Groetjes Marga.

Exclusively by Mel said...

She is so gorgeous, I love your very beautiful colouring and design Kim.
KLove,melly. xxx

Danielle said...

Hello Kim... I'm speechless, completely fallen under the charm of your card! Tilda is adorable, love the bow totally! Every elements are so nicely put together, in such softenss and beauty. Fabulous ! Hugs.

Sandra said...

very nice kim
gr sandra

Katie K said...

Simply beautiful, lovely colored Tilda as always.
Hugs,
Katie

carla said...

what a very beautifull card!!!
hugs, Carla

Cordine said...

It's gorgeous!
Hugs
Cordine

krafty-kutz said...

Amazed again, and jealous LOL..
Beautiful...
hope you have a lovely xmas hen xx

cieplaczek said...

Your card are so cute! I love them all!