21.12.12

Special Birthday!.....


Hello!

Goodness me! Christmas is a fast approaching hope that you have everything under control. Got my Christmas food delivered yesterday so phew that's out the way. Just got to get a few last minute bits and then  I can relax :)

Today I would like to share with you a gift bag I altered for a very special Niece celebrating a big birthday.


I have painted 'Tilda with Heart Socks' from Magnolia's With Love Collection with distress ink pads.
Everything has been edged with walnut stain.
The Chocolate Ticket, Post Marks are from the With Love Collection.
Ribbon and Flowers The Ribbon Girl.
Paper Maja.
Heart border Magnolia DooHickey.


The leaves are a DooHickey die cut. I used Coredination paper and distressed the edges to allow the inner colour to show through.


Magnolia's Heart DooHickey coupled with the DooHickey Keys for the tag and the gorgeous charm from The Ribbon Girls.


I decorated the bag of the bag too. Love that Chocolate ticket.



Thank you so much for your visit with me!
I wish you all lots of stress free Christmas preparations!

love
kim xxx


7 comments:

Brigitte said...

WOW, WOW, WOW!!!! Your colouring is FANTASTIC and I love the big purple bow!!!! Amazing card! Hugs, Brigitte

Susi said...

Wow, Kim, how cute is this? This is such a lovely creation... So many beautiful details and your colouring is heavently!
I'm so lucky to be your follower =)
Hugs
Susi

Exclusively by Mel said...

How gorgeous is this project? your design is stunning, I so love to look at your beautiful work!
Love,melly. xxx

Yvonne said...

Hello Kim,

What a nice card you have made. Love the colours.

Greetings,
Yvonne

Danielle said...

OH!!!!!!!!!!!! KIM. As soon as I saw this tilda I fell in love with her. Your little bag is out of this world gorgeous. Love the big bow, love all pretty accessories, and the back of the back is as pretty as the front. Adorable! Hugs.

Christina C. said...

OMGgggggggggg, Kim, what a SPECTACULAR WORK OF ART!!!! LOOOOOVE the big bow....your design work is sooooo gorgeous. All your creations have a "WOW" factor.....absolutely phenomenal! It is such a treat visiting your amazing blog!
Wishing you and your family a blessed Christmas!

Cordine said...

Wow it's stunning!
Hugs
Cordine