31.12.12

I Give You My Heart.....................


Hello!

I hope like me you had a fabulous Christmas and you all kept well.
All that planning and it went super quick. Next time I may be a little better prepared. But, then again maybe not.
Today I would like to share a card I made using Magnolia's 'Lonely Tilda with her Heart' from the With Love Collection 2013.


I painted Tilda with distress ink pads. Pin pricked around the edge. Stamped Magnolia's New York postal stamp and then distressed the edges with Walnut Stain.
The border die is Magnolia DooHickey.
Paper Magnolia.
Lace, Seam Binding and Rusty Bell The Ribbon Girl.
Flowers WOC.


I cut the letters from Magnolia's 'Love Postcards' paper. Then added a Studio 490 Heart.


The Magnolia Tag DooHickey I stamped with Magnolia's Love Text. I also painted the WOC metal corner with gesso.


I decorated the inside too.


Thank you so very much for your visit with me!
I would like to wish you all a very Happy New Year and thank you all so, so, much for all the support you have given me. You are so very lovely and I appreciate you all so much!
Take care and lots of happy crafting for 2013!

love
kim xxx


21 comments:

Danielle said...

Happy New Year to you Kim, and thank you for the magic of the web, we are not lonely like Tilda on this sweet image! I love your delicate coloring, all the pretty details, and the gorgeous shape of your card.
thank you for inspiring us with your beautiful creations. Hugs.

Marijke said...

Hi Kim,
LOVE your creation!!!
She sooo cute!!!
All the best for the new year 2013!!!
Big hugs,
Marijke

Lisa Jane said...

oh how sweet is this... i love the little letters ..
Happy New Year when it comes
Lisa x

Sandra said...

I wish you and your famely all the best for 2013
Gr sandra

Brigitte said...

Happy New Year!!!! WOW, your card is mangificent!!!! I joined your blog a couple of days ago and I'm floored by your talent! Hugs, Brigitte

Exclusively by Mel said...

Oh that is one gorgeous card!! I love the little postcards, I might have to pinch that idea ;) love it.
Happy new year.
Love,melly. xxx

JenniferD said...

Oh She is So So Beautiful! Hope you had a Lovely Xmas and are having a Wonderful New year! Cann't wait to see what comes out of this Wonderful Blog in 2013!

Honeybee's Paperie said...

Very sweet card, Kim! Love the papers and beautiful Tilda! Have a Happy New Year!
Hugs, Manuela

Monique said...

I love your card Kim !! It's gorgeous !
Happy new year to you and your family :)).

Hugs Monique

Annette said...

Oh wow, Kim, this is absolutely stunning! Gorgeous work with the colouring, as always! And love the layout!
Hugs Annette

Brittany said...

Stunning, lovely colouring! Hugs.. Brittany, xx
http://mymagnoliacardsbybrittany.blogspot.co.uk/

Laurna Suter said...

I just love, love, love your cards. How does one get invited to read your distress tutorial? I would love to see your technique!

Teresa said...

Stunning card Kim
Happy New Year to you and your family.
Teresa xx

martine said...

Hello Kim, Happy New Year to you too.
And i just bought me that paper today! So now i know what to to with it! Gorgeous card also...
Love, Martine x

Kirsty-Anne Duckworth said...

Hi Happy 2013 !! Wow I adore these papers and this sweet innocent Tilda ! I love the little postcards with the heart and how you have shown those papers off ;0)

Scrapsak said...

What a nice card :O)
scrapsak.blogspot.dk

Annemieke said...

Hello, I love your card, she is so cute, the paper is lovely and the stamp also, thanks for sharring it.
kind regards Annemieke

maggie said...

another stunning card mx

Only By His Grace said...

Beautiful creation Kim.
Always a pleasure.
Hugs Maz

Julia Sáddi said...

So beautiful, Kim, congrats!
xox Julia Sáddi - Brazil

Emma said...

Hi Kim!
This is a very beautiful card! I was wondering what die you've used for the cardbase? Would like that look to for my cards :)
Hugs, Emma