2.12.12

HO, HO, HO............................


Good Morning!

I hope you are well and everything is good in your world.

Today I have made a card for The Ribbon Girl Challenge.


I have used Magnolia's 'Edwin with Sack' from the Christmas Story Collection.
Paper Magnolia.
Flowers WOC.
Lace, Seam Binding, Bead String, Twine, Cheesecloth, Rusty Bells, Metallic Twine, Pearls, Stickle Glue from The Ribbon Girl.
Border, Fence and Trees Magnolia DooHickey's.


Snowflake die DooHickey.
Postage stamp PaperArtsy.


The Star Tag is a DooHickey. I have stamped Magnolia's Christmas text and then distressed this with Walnut Stain and rubbed Inka Gold over this.


I have decorated the inside too with Magnolia Paper and Ribbon Girls Lace.


Thank you so much for your visit!

love
kim xxx


11 comments:

Janny said...

Wow Kim what a sweety, its gorgeous Hugs Janny

Marja Sch said...

Just wonderful so cute. Hugs Marja

carla said...

What a wonderful card have you made.
It's just perfect.
hugs, Carla

yvon said...

Hi Kim,
Love your beautiful card. Edwin is so beautiful colord, love the lo.
Have a great sunday.
hugs, Yvon

Riet said...

So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

NTB said...

So wonderful cards you make! Hugs from norway and me!

Valerie said...

Wow, Kim; I found you through Simon Says Stamp's post today... your work is amazing! I'll be Following for sure ;)

Ms Scrapmess said...

Oh what a lovely card!!! I admire just everything about it!

Regina said...

your card is a dream! I love all the wonderful details you've included.
hugs Regina

Kirsty-Anne Davies said...

Hi She is beautiful want to coolur her now !! I adore the trees behind the fence ! Stunning as always ;0)

Kirsty-Anne Davies said...

Hi She is beautiful want to coolur her now !! I adore the trees behind the fence ! Stunning as always ;0)