4.11.12

Sparkle Sunday!.......


Hello!
Today is the start of a new card challenge over at The Ribbon Girls!
The challenge this month is to add Sparkle!
Here is my card.


I have stamped Tilda with Two Little Gifts from Magnolia's 'A Christmas Story Collection' with Archival Coffee. I have stamped Jingle Jangle Snowflake around the edge and then Pin pricked this.
I have added Platinum stickle glue to the edges of my card.
The Flowers, Teeny Tiny Pom Pom is from The Ribbon Girls.
The paper Pion Design.


I have added Glossy Accents to the flowers and Leaves and then dusted over this with fine glitter.
The Snowflakes and Leaves are Magnolia DooHickeys.


The sentiment is Magnolia.


The card stock I used is Coredinations.


Thank you so very much for your visit!

Have a brilliant Sunday and a wonderful week ahead!

love
kim xxx


10 comments:

Magda said...

Beautifully decorated creation Kim
Gorgeous coloring and color choice.
Wish you a lovely sunday
Magda

Miranda Slagboom-de Groot said...

such a pretty card.
Love the colours.
Hugs Miranda

JenniferD said...

Love it Love it! Such a Stunning Card!

Anne said...

Gorgeous card! Love the snowflakes and stunning roses and glittering leaves. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Honeybee's Paperie said...

Amazing card and perfect coloring! Love the soft colors!
Hugs, Manuela

carla said...

Whouw, what a very special card have you made. It's so beautifull!!!
What a perfect colours.
liefs, carla

Sandra said...

very nice good looking card
gr sandra

Susy said...

Beautiful, beautiful card, Kim!

HUGS SUSY

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Kim.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kath Mc said...

Hi, I am your newest follower and I love this card, but then I love all of then.

Hugs Kath :)