18.11.12

Rejoice to the World!...............


Hello!

Today I would like to share with you a card I made using Magnolia's 'Tilda as Wiseman' from The Nativity Collection.


**************
I have used a paper bag to alter. 
I have masked Tilda in front of Magnolia's 'Paradise Palm'.
These I have coloured with distress ink pads.
The paper is Pion
.The Pearl Lace and Fabric Flower The Ribbon Girls.
The glitter glues I have used are Star Dust and Platinum.
Flowers WOC.

**************


**************
The Sentiment and snowflake are rub-on's.
The Heart Tag is a Magnolia DooHickey.

**************


**************
I have added some Inka Gold around the image.

**************
Thank you so much for your visit!
Take care and have a great week ahead!
love
kim xxx


12 comments:

Teresa said...

Absolutely beautiful. xx

Danielle said...

Kim, I am in love with tilda as a wiseman, and your scene is fabulous! Love the glitter treatment, and your perfect coloring. Wonderful card. Hugs.

Exclusively by Mel said...

Stunning! I love it. when the new stamps came out and I saw these two images, this is exactly the scene I saw! xx Love this so much!!
mel. xxx

yvon said...

Just gorgeous Kim.
Hugs, Yvon

krafty-kutz said...

I am wowed yet again xx

Sandra said...

very lovely card
gr sandra

Riet said...

This is so beautiful Kim.

Hugs Riet.xx

Home sweet home said...

This is gorgeous Kim,love it.

Merethe

Cordine said...

It's gorgeous Kim!
Hugs
Cordine

Only By His Grace said...

Fabulous design Kim. what more can I say. PERFECT.
Hugs Maz

jacqueline said...

hallo kim, wat een prachtige kaarten maak je, het is echt een genot om op je blog te kijken, heel mooi!

veel liefst jacqueline

Heidi said...

Kim these holiday Magnolia's are just adorable. I just might need to make a purchase sometime soon- I don't think I have bought one in 2 years.... but loving these.