10.11.12

Holy Tilda with Lamb........


Good Morning!
How are you today? Good I hope.
I have made a card using Magnolia's 'Holy Tilda with Lamb' from the Nativity Collection.


I have coloured Tilda with distress ink pads.
The Ribbon, Lace, Seam Binding, Pins, Twirly Beads, Flowers are from The Ribbon Girls.
The paper is Pion.
Wooden Star Embelliscrap.


I have die cut some canvas using Magnolia's Star Tag DooHickey.
I pin pricked the paper edge and added liquid pearls.
Die cut letters Quickutz.


The large star is Quickutz and the tiny stars a small punch.


Thank you so much for your visit and your kind words sending huge hugs!
Take care and enjoy the rest of the weekend!

love
kim xxx


12 comments:

Exclusively by Mel said...

Oh how pretty this is!! I love your designs, your Tilda is just so adorable.
Love, Mel. xxx

Carla Burger said...

Kim this is so gorgeous! Love your card! Tilda is so cute! Hugs Carla.

Teresa said...

Stunning card Kim, I've yet to buy this gorgeous Tilda.
Teresa xx

Astrid said...

This is great Kim, lovely this Tilda an the card very beautiful.
Hugs Astrid

Lisa Jane said...

Oh this is so sweet and i love the shape
Lisa x

Alberto said...

Hello dear!
this card is really beautiful! the coloring of the stamps is really adorable and i love that HUGE ribbon!
the flowers match perfect with these very shabby chic papers!
wow! amazing!

hugs, Alby

carla said...

What a beautiful card.
hugs. Carla

Sandra said...

lovely card kim
gr sandra

Only By His Grace said...

Adorable card Kim. I love this Tilda with lamb. Beautifully coloured.
Hugs Maz

Susy said...

This is amazing, Kim!

Love this card!

HUGS SUSY

Monique said...

Your card is beautifull Kim. I love the shape of the card. and you coloured Tilda so beautifull !!

Hugs Monique

Danielle said...

OH! my... everything goes too fast on the web. I missed so many posts.... among this most love card. So beautiful, love the canvas behind the darling image, and the lovely bow on the side. perfectly harmonious! and the star... in french I would say: Génial!
Hugs.