28.10.12

Super Sunday!.............


Hello!

How are you today, well I hope?
The clocks went back last night so an extra hour today :) 
I would like to share with you one of the cards I made for Simon Says Stamp blog. Thank you again for inviting to feature me, and my Magnolia cards. I was thrilled to be invited and to join you!


I have coloured Magnolia's sweet Tilda with distress ink pads. I have stamped Magnolia's Mistletoe stamp around the edges and added platinum stickle glue.
The Swirl, Doily, Heart Tag, Lace Border, Mistletoe and Snowflakes are Magnolia Doohickey Dies.
The paper is Magnolia and I have painted over this with Picket Fence Distress Stain and when dry I have added a shimmer with perfect pearls.
Sentiment Magnolia.


To give the snowflakes more sparkle and depth. I first applied glossy accents and then sprinkled this with very fine glitter. Dries so quickly ready to use on your projects. It is so super sprinkly spronkly too!



Here you can see better the distress stain and how it softens the paper and the shimmer around the edge.


Thank you so much for visiting with me!
I hope you all have a great week ahead!
love
kim xxx


13 comments:

Honeybee's Paperie said...

This is absolutely beautiful, Kim! Love the papers and your super design!
Hugs, Manuela

Durvina said...

This one is so cute, love your coloring.

Hugs, Durvina

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Kim, so very pretty and I love the sparkle :)
hugs Mandy xx

chrissy xx said...

JUst GORgeous! The cutest of images. FABulous colours. FABulous dies.
LOve it.
Chrissyxx

Vicky said...

A beautiful Christmas card Kim, I ove the soft colours and great layout

hugs Vicky xxx

Jayne A said...

Stunning card.
Hugs
JAyne

JenniferD said...

A Stunning Creation! Love your snowflakes with roses!

Susy said...

This is beautiful, Kim!!!

HUGS SUSY

Wi@ said...

Beautifullll as always I Love Your Cards

xx Hugs Wia

Monique Lokhorst said...

Dear Kim!

GORGEOUS, oh, how I love this beautiful card. Your coloring is WOW!

Hugs,
Monique xxx

Only By His Grace said...

Lovely card Kim. Fabulous layout and colouring.
Hugs Maz

May Britts papir og sånt said...

Great Christmas card. Tilda is so cute, and the colors are great.

Hugs May Britt

carla said...

What a beautifull card!
very nice! The colors are also beautifull.
hugs, carla