20.10.12

Deck the Halls.....................


Hello!

Here we are it's the weekend and I hope you are all well and have had a good week.
Today I would like to share with you a card I made using Magnolia's A Christmas Story 'Jingle Jangle Tilda'.


I have used distress ink pads for colouring.
Around the edge of the image I have dabbed some moulding paste and then rubbed Inka Gold over this.
I have also used Inka Gold around sweet Tilda. Love those boots!
The Snowflakes and Lace border are Doohickey dies. The circle dies are Nesties.
Lush paper is Pion.
Beautiful flowers, Beaded Swirls, Lace, Pins,Seam Binding The Ribbon Girls
Sentiment Magnolia


The Tag is Magnolia Doohickey die cut.
The sentiment Hero Arts



Thank you so very much for your visit with me!
I wish you all a fabulous weekend!

love
kim xxx


9 comments:

Astrid said...

I have one big word. BEAUTIFUL.
I loved it Kim.
Hugs Astrid

Marja Sch said...

Such a wonderful card, so lovely. Hugs Marja

Sandra said...

lovely card
gr sandra

Durvina said...

Beautyfull this magical card!

hugs, Durvina

Cordine said...

It's gorgeous!
Hugs
Cordine

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Kim!
your card is gorgeous. I love how you used the molding paste with the Inka gold. Very effective. super layout and colouring.
Hugs Maz

yvon said...

HI Kim,
An other absolut gorgeous card. Have a great sunday.
Hugs, Yvon

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow so pretty ..love the die cuts
Lisa x

Ankie vd Polder said...

Just gorgeous. Great soft colouring. Hugs, Ankie