7.10.12

Birthday Happiness!.....


Hello!

Good Morning!

Today I have made a card for The Ribbon Girl's card challenge, which is to make a Boy card.


I have coloured Magnolia's Edwin with distress ink pads. I have masked Edwin and added the Magnolia background stamp behind him. The stickles I have added are Star Dust.
The Hessian Mesh, Twine, Seam Binding and Butterfly are from The Ribbon Girls.
The photo corners, number and stars are Quickutz.
The Star Tag is a Magnolia Doohickey die.
Sentiment Magnolia.
Paper Magnolia


I have added Clear Star Dust glitter pen to the Quickutz Letters.
The swirl is a Magnolia Doohickey
Tiny stars a punch


The Die Cut wording is Quickutz.


Thank you so much for your visit!

I wish you all a wonderful Sunday and week ahead!

Keep well!
love
kim xxx

14 comments:

Suzie Q said...

Hi Kim,
So lovely to see a boys card , i am sure Luca will love it hope he has a fab birthdy it is my ross's tomorrow and still not made the card eek!
have a great weekend
suzie qx

Lone Krieger said...

What a cute boys card. Not something I have seen a lot of at your blog but you should do some more. It's really cute in a boy kind of way ;o) Hope you'll have a marvelous sunday ;o)

Exclusively by Mel said...

Oh wow! it's such a beautiful card, I love your colouring, the grass looks superb! and he is wonderful.
Love, Mel. xxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is fun- love it
Lisa x

Sandra said...

What a great card Kim
gr sandra

yvon said...

I'm sure Luca will love his B-day card. It's gorgeous.
Hugs, Yvon

Jayne A said...

Fabulous card Kim.

Hugs
JAyne

Magda said...

This is so beautifully colored! it's almost like real.
Nice in- and outside Kim!
Have a great week
Magda

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Kim.

Hugs Riet.xx

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

Amazing this boy card!!
i love your coloring!
Hugs, Mandy

Jone Nick said...

wow! it's such a beautiful card, I love your colouring.It's almost like real.I have seen a lot of at your blog but you should do some more. It's really cute in a boy kind of way :-)
Plastic Gift Cards

Mandy said...

Oh wow Kim your card for Luca is absolutely gorgeous, I love how you've used the bakers twine and your colouring is as beautiful as always
hugs Mandy xx

Honeybee's Paperie said...

This is such a pretty card for a boy and I'm sure Luca loves it!
Hugs, Manuela

Nicole said...

WOW, all your cards look so lovely Kim. Absolutely gorgeous. It seems ages the last time I visit your blog. Hugs, Nicole