2.9.12

Super Sunday!.......


Hello!

How are you all doing? Well I hope. Beginning of September. This year is going crazy fast!

Here is a card I made.


I have coloured  Magnolia's 'Tilda with  a Cute Lamb' from this years Little Christmas Collection with distress ink pads.
The beautiful ribbon, lace, jute, seam binding, pearl pins, pearl swirls and stitching thread can all be found at The Ribbon Girls.


I have added liquid pearls too. The flowers are from WOC.


The paper is Magnolia.


Thank you so much for your visit with me!

Take care and enjoy today and the rest of the week!

love
kim xxx


10 comments:

Cheryl said...

yes it is going really fast Hun,gosh seems only 5 mins since we were all wishing everyone a happy new year,and now its nearly hear again.
Anyway as for your card the detail as always is simply stunning love the beautiful,embellishments you have used and your colouring well its stunning hugs Cherylxxxxx

Only By His Grace said...

hi Kim!
your card with Tilda and her lamb is adorable. I don't own this one but would like to after seeing how nicely you have made it look. Gorgeous design.
hugs Maz

Cordine said...

Gorgeous card!
Hugs
Cordine

Home sweet home said...

Beautiful and lovely card:):)

Merethe

martine said...

just addorable!!!!
in a few days i have my 45 birthday....so we can party!!
Hugs from Martine xx

Amanda said...

yes the days are slipping away so fast, but your card is gorgeous, love the image and the colours.

hugs Amanda

Anne said...

Wow, I just realized it has been a while since I visited your blog, I must have missed you somehow.
Your card is amazing, I love the crafty fabric, I don't know what to call it in English. Great colors and lovely flowers and pearl swirls. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Durvina said...

Such a beautyfull card, amazing your coloring.

Hugs, Durvina

Gery said...

How beautiful this is.
Every time I look at your cards I realise how very sweet these stamps are, when you know how to colour them.
And you do!
Gery

Kirsty-Anne Davies said...

Hi Wow she is beautiful ! You have made them so dreamy ! I adore the purple frame and all the textures ! So so pretty ;0)