7.9.12

Fabulous Friday!.....


Hello!

Nearly the weekend!
I hope you have had a great week and are well. I have been loving the great weather here this week. I am eking out Summer as long as I can!

Today I have a card to share using Magnolia's 'Cosy Christmas Bear' from the Little Christmas Collection.


I have stamped her out with Archival Coffee masked over Magnolia's Tree and Snowballs onto 300gsm water colour paper.
For colouring I have used distress ink pads.
I have dotted liquid pearls and stickle glue around the tree.
The WOC metal corner has been painted with crackle paint.
The Swirl, Mistletoe and Star Tag are Magnolia DooHickey dies. I have used a Magnolia sentiment and the for the Mistletoe I used Coredinations card stock which I then sanded.
The Seam Binding and Lace is from The Ribbon Girls.
The paper Papirkikene.


I stamped Magnolia's Tree and Snowflakes onto the paper. The heart and stars are corrugated paper punched.


The pile of snowballs from Magnolia I added stickle glue too.


Thank you so much for your visit with me. I really appreciate it.
I wish you all a fabulous weekend!

love
kim xxx


8 comments:

JenniferD said...

How gorgeous! I love your idea with the liquid pearls in the tree! Love seeing what you do!

Exclusively by Mel said...

What a wonderful Christmas card, I love your image and super design!
Love,Mel. xxx

Astrid said...

Ohhhhh wow Kim this is gorgeous, i loved the little bear a lot. And the tree behind him, great.
Hugs Astrid

Gery said...

Oh, Kim, how sweet this is.
What a lovely card.
Perfect combination of stamps also.
Have a nice weekend and hope there is something in the weather to enjoy for you.
They tell us here it is going to be about 25 degrees and totally sunny!!!!
Summer again???
Groetjes Gery

Dortesjs said...

awww gorgeous, love your cards so adorable and sweet

Durvina said...

A-MA-ZING.
I love de combination of these stamps.
so cute!

hugs, Durvina

Cordine said...

So cute!
Hugs
Cordine

Heidi said...

I just adore this tree in its simplicity and that bear in front of it, oh so darned cute.