26.9.12

A Christmas Gift.........


Hello!

I hope that life is good with you and you are well. I am really feeling the Autumn weather now, heating on and making hot soups!

Today I have made a card using 'Cocco with Present' from Magnolia's Little Christmas Collection.


I have coloured her with distress ink pads and have distressed the background with pumice stone then edged this and everything with walnut stain. The circle die cuts are nesties.
I have used Pion paper.
The Tag, flowers, heart border, leaves, swirl and banner dies are Magnolia's DooHickeys.
The stickle glue is star dust.


The letters are Quickutz dies and the Button Twine, Seam Binding and Resin flower are from The Ribbon Girls.


For the inside of my card I have added pearls to the design of the Pion paper.
The sentiment is Hero Arts


The Hellebore flowers are Magnolia's the leaves Magnolia DooHickey dies.


I have added Black Stickle glue to the centre of the flowers.


Thank you so, so, much for your visit I really appreciate you!
It has all been a bit hectic here. Claire my daughter has torn her Achilles Tendon, she did this at the beginning of July and after still complaining of pain. They MMR'd her leg and found she has broken her foot too! So back in plaster she goes. Bless her, she is amazing and coping really well with her two little ones, so we are kept very busy at the moment.


Picture of oweee!

Take care and enjoy the rest of the week!

love
kim xxx


10 comments:

Sandra said...

very nice card you have made Kim
gr sandra

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is soooo cute .. love the softness of your colouring
Lisa x

Astrid said...

This is very cute Kim, lovely bear and very very beautiful card.
Take good care of your daughter.
Hugs Astrid

Jayne A said...

Oh wow simply stunning and the papers are gorgeous.
Hugs
Jayne

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Kim.

Hugs Riet.xx

Christina C. said...

Gorgeous papers....stunning details.....adorable Magnolia bear, colored to perfection!!! Love this exquisite creation, Kim! Such lovely details and accents to those lovely papers! Phenomenal card...inside and out!

Monique said...

Very beautiful card!
greetings
Monique

Only By His Grace said...

Beautiful card Kim. I love all the embellishments.
I hope you daughter gets better soon. My sister has her leg in plaster too after a nasty fall.
Hugs maz

Monique said...

What a pretty card Kim !

Hugs Monique

Teresa said...

What a stunning card Kim, so beautiful, love how you've done the flowers.
Your poor Daughter, hope she recovers very soon. xx