1.8.12

Thinking of you.........


Hello!

How are you enjoying the Olympics? I loved the opening ceremony and am glued to the tv and radio listening to the days events. Such an amazing games I love it!

I have made a card using the sweet 'Tilda with Magnolia Branch' from Magnolia's 'Summer Memories Collection 2012'

A

I have used distress ink pads for colouring.
Everything is distressed with walnut stain.
Stickles are Star Dust.
Flowers and metal corner WOC.
Tulip flowers Magnolia.
Ribbon, Seam Binding, Twine and Button The Ribbon Girl.
The Heart Border, Cloud Tag and Fence Border are Magnolia Doohickey dies.
The sentiment is Magnolia.


Paper is Maja.
I have die cut nestie hearts.


Love this Magnolia Gate image.


Thank you so very much for visiting with me, and a huge thank you for any comments you are kind enough to leave.

love
kim xxx


7 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Kim, Awww, so beautiful and love the sweet colour combo, really gorgeous...

I am loving the Olympics also, and the opening was remarkable,and finally we got a Gold today...lol... something we can talk about for along time to come.xx

Exclusively by Mel said...

The Olympics are fab! and so is your beautiful card.
Mega pretty!!
Love,melly. xxx

Home sweet home said...

Your card is really stunning,love this one,love the image so cute.Fab work,Hugs Merethe

yvon said...

An other gorgeous creation Kim, so beautiful.
Hugs, Yvon

Cathy said...

Unbelievable!!!! Stunning!!!!

Danielle said...

OH!!!!! so very pretty and delicate Kim, I think this sentiment fits perfectly to tilda. Wonderful colors , very stylish. Hugs.

Lillemor said...

Wow Kim! It takes my breath away...your colouring is sooo lovely!
So soft and light and gentle....
The card is just super!
Have the best sunday.
Hugs Lillemor