11.8.12

Super Saturday!......


Hello!

Here we are at the weekend and the sun is shining! Hope that wherever you are you are well and having a good weekend!

I have made a card using 'Christmas Tilda with Cat' from Magnolia's Little Christmas Collection.


I have coloured my image with distress ink pads.
The oval is a Go Kreate die. Which I have stamped Magnolia's snowflake around the edges.
The corrugated card has been painted with crackle paint.
The Heart border, Fence border, Mistletoe, and Poinsettia dies are Magnolia's Doohicky's.
Hearts nesties.
Lace and Bakers Twine The Ribbon Girls.
Flowers and metal corner WOC.
Paper Magnolia.


The inside left.
Lace The Ribbon Girls.
Heart Punch.


The inside right another Go Kreate oval.


Thank you so much for visiting with me.
I am going to be glued to the telly today and tomorrow to see the rest of the Olympics.
I have absolutely loved it and can't wait the see the closing ceremony.

love
kim xxx


11 comments:

Sandra said...

what a very nice good looking card
gr sandra

Home sweet home said...

Beautiful and so cute image.
Hugs Merethe

JenniferD said...

That is so Gorgeous! So sweet not long to Santa now!

yvon said...

Gorgeous christmascard, have to start on my own cards or i will be too late again (lol)
Have a gorgeous weekend.
Hugs, Yvon

Exclusively by Mel said...

Beautiful card! I love the design and your wonderful colouring! so pretty.
Enjoy the rest of the Olympics, I can't wait either!
Love,Mel. xxx

Miranda de Groot said...

So cute. Love the stamp.
Hugs Miranda

Riet said...

So wonderful card Kim,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Plastic card printing said...

Beautiful work and cute design! really like the way you present things keep it up!

Lone Krieger said...

Good to be in time and done once december is here and what a gorgeous card;-)

Thea said...

Hi Kim,

You have made a very beautiful christmascard! I love this adorable image from the new christmasrelease, maybe i will buy it in november at the "KreaDoe".
As always i adore your coloring.

Hugs Thea

Kirsty-Anne Davies said...

Hi Wow I Just love this stamp Love the papers they make her stand out ! Love the flower too ;0)