5.8.12

Summer Sunday!


Hello!

I hope you are all well and enjoying your summer!

Here is a card I have made.


The image is Magnolia's 'Goosebump Tilda' from the Turning Leaves Collection.
I have used distress ink pads for colouring.
All of the ribbon, teardrop pins, bakers twine, pearls, cloud charm, lace, buttons, resin flower, seam binding and silk flowers are from The Ribbon Girls.
The butterflies are from WOC and I have painted these with white acrylic paint.
The border and tags are Magnolia Doohickey dies.


The inside left of my card. I have embossed the nestie die and cut this out.
The sentiment is Hero Arts.
The corrugated card are nesties.


The paper I have used is Pion.



Here are the tags with Magnolia's sentiments.



Thank you so much for visiting with me!
I wish you a wonderful Sunday and a brilliant week ahead!
love
kim xxx


9 comments:

Only By His Grace said...

Very sweet card Kim. I love this image of Goosebump Tilda. Fabulous design and coloring.
Hugs Maz

Diane said...

All of the elements of this card are just fabulous, Kim!
Diane x

Monique said...

STUNNING creation, Kim! Love the colours you chose for your Tilda and love all the beautiful details! Wonderful job as always!

greetings
Monique

Amanda said...

Ooohw so goregous, lovely details!

Hugs Amanda

Lisa Jane said...

LOve the soft colours and the corrugated hearts
Lisa x

Home sweet home said...

Wow this card is so bautiful and thr imag is sooo cute too.Hugs Merethe

Plastic cards said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christina C. said...

MAGICAL.....a truly exquisite and brilliant work of art!!!!! Once again, I am in awe.

Magda said...

Very lovely Kim, as always!
Have a beautiful day
Magda