7.8.12

Angel Wishes........


Hello!

Today I would like to share a card I have made using 'Dancing with Stars Tilda' from Magnolia's latest collection ' Little Christmas'.


I have used distress ink pads for my colouring. Nesties for the oval die cuts.
Magnolia Doohickey dies for the Heart Tag, Angel Wing, Spruce Trees. 
Paper is Magnolia.
Flowers WOC
Sentiment Magnolia
Ribbon and Lace The Ribbon Girls.
Border Martha Stewart


Here is the inside left.
Seam Binding and Jewel The Ribbon Girls.


Magnolia Doohickey dies for the Snowflakes.
Half Pearls The Ribbon Girls.
Bandage behind nesties.


I have added stickle glue to my image and glitter to the trees and angel wings.
The sentiment was heat embossed clear.

Thank you so much for your visit!
Enjoy the rest of the week!

love
kim xxx


10 comments:

Magda said...

This is so beautiful Kim!
It's an adorable Tilda and you colored her so soft and the background is fabulous!
Have a lovely week
Magda

Miranda de Groot said...

Such a lovely card. And the colours are so soft and pretty.
Hugs Miranda

Nicolchen said...

WOWZER...Kim your card is totally adorable...all the beautiful details fits perfect and your colouring is fantastic :0)))

Hugs Nicole

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sandra said...

very nice creation
gr sandra

Vibekke`s Scrappbooking Art said...

Wow. Very nice card. loved the colors and decorations :)

Heidi said...

Just beautiful! I so love those doo hickey dies. I need to get some more. They are so unique and fun!

Heidi

Only By His Grace said...

hi Kim!
I love your little angel and the tree die cuts. lovely colouring and design. The inside is very fancy. love it.
hugs Maz

Plastic cards said...

Such a unique piece of work! i think you have just made it perfect! keep it up.

Anne said...

I love the three dies, and gorgeous light colors! Amazing coloring and adorable Tilda. :)

Hugs, Anne.