1.7.12

A Girlie Card...........


Hello!

A big hello from me!
I hope that you are well and enjoying your weekend!


Here is my card.
I have used this sweet Tilda from Magnolia.
Coloured her with distress ink pads.
All the delicious ribbons are available from The Ribbon Girls.
The paper is Pion Design.
The flowers and Metal Corner are WOC.
The Heart Tag is a Magnolia Doohickey.
The sprinkly spronkly heart is from the The Ribbon Girls


I have added Stardust Stickles.


The inside hearts are Nesties.


Behind the hearts I have added bandage.


Thank you so very much for your visit.

love
kim xxx



9 comments:

Angélique said...

Kim this is so wonderfull!!! I love it... The colouring and the stickles. Wow wow wow wow

Burnice said...

As usual - just stunning!
Burnice x

Durvina said...

Hi Kim,

This is really a sweetie, so adorable!
Love your colouring.

Hugs, Durvina

Dina said...

wauh so beautifull in these colors

Tracy said...

Your card is simply beautiful Kim. Really loving the pretty, soft colours and embellishing. Tracy xx

Lisa Jane said...

Oooh this is so pretty and delicate
LISA X

Cathy said...

Gorgeous!!! Wow!!!

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Kim!
OMG!! Your card is adorable. I love how you framed Tilda. your colouring with the distress inks is always so beautifully done. I love the lacy edge and the butterflies.
Hugs maz

Teresa said...

What a little beauty Kim, she's a lovely Tilda and yours is a stunning card xx