20.7.12

Fabulous Friday!


A big hello from me!
I hope you are all well and that your week has been a good one.
I have had a fabulous week. It was my daughter Claire's birthday lots of celebrating and still more to come this weekend. Then we had a visit from the Olympic torch come through our village which was such an amazing day I can't tell you. It passed right outside Luca's village school so we were able to take him out of school to cheer the torch on. It thrilled me to share this historical time with my family and one I will never forget! Today it is the last day of the school year so another landmark for us.
I would like to share with you another Teacher thank you card and present to say goodbye to Luca's amazing teachers.


I have altered a paper bag. The border is a Magnolia Doohickey die cut as is the Heart Tag. I have added Platinum stickles.
The cute Magnolia Tilda is coloured with Distress Ink Pads.
The papers are Pion.
The seam binding The Ribbon Girl.


Here is a photo of the inside insert.


I have added some Sakura clear glitter pen to Tilda.


I have painted this pencil box then added some Maja paper and lots of Magnolia Doohickey die cuts and Tim's grunge numbers painted in crackle paint.


I painted the corrugated paper and added star dust stickles.
The heart border is Martha Stewart.

Before I go I must share a photo of Claire and Luca with the Olympic Torch bearer.


Thank you so much for your visit with me.
Have a most brilliant weekend!

love
kim xxx



12 comments:

Gery said...

First: What a special keepsake this photo will be for now and forever.
Second: You have a beautiful daughter and grandson. How proud you will be!!
Third: You made again a gorgeous present for one of the teachers. I like the whole package!!! Don't know where to look first and sigh: "Oohhh, wish I could make something like that!!"
Oh, oh, I almost forgot the fourth: Happy congratulations to your daughter's birthday.
Enjoy your weekend celebrations and your week to come.
Love Gery

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a wonderful card and gift .. i a sure they will be treasured.. as will the photo - your daughter and Grandson look fabulous
Lisa x

Monique Lokhorst said...

Hi Kim,

I work also on a school, I would love to recieve this beautiful tag from one of the students :)
How awesome you saw the Olympic torch! I love the photo with your daughter and grandson!

Have a wonderful weekend dear Kim!

Hugs,
Monique xxx

Durvina said...

Wow< these are amazing, so beautyfull.

hugs, Durvina

Janette said...

What a beautiful picture of your Daughter...happy birthday wishes....and stunning Grandson Kim...wow...that picture will be a treasure....
Beautiful creations again too, you always please with your creations Kim.xxx

May Britts papir og sånt said...

A great gift to receive. Lucky teacher. Beautiful design and the coloring is so great. Beautiful layout.

Hugs May Britt

Lone Krieger said...

2 absolutely gorgeous projects and again amazingly done in amazing colours. Pion is my favorite paper and I use it whenever I get a chance ;o)
I can understand that it must have been quite an experience to have the olympic torch so close. That picture will be treasured and do i guess wrong when I say, that it will most certainly also get scrapped and framed? ;o)

Cathy said...

Just gorgeous!!!

Chris said...

Hi Kim, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Mary Ann said...

Been a while since I've been by, Kim, but I see your blog is still a place of great inspiration!
Have a great weekend!

Mary Ann said...

Been a while since I've been by, Kim, but I see your blog is still a place of great inspiration!
Have a great weekend!

maggie said...

absolutely stunning