8.6.12

To Liberty!........


Hello!

I hope you are well and have had a wonderful Jubilee Holiday!
It was such a shame about all that rain. But, I hope you still got to enjoy your celebrations. I can't believe we are nearly at the weekend again already!

Today I would like to share with you a card I have made using Magnolia's Freedom Collection.


I have used distress ink pads for colouring.
I have masked Liberty Tilda and stamped Freedom Background behind her.
I have used Magnolia's designer paper.
The Star, Flower, Swirl and border dies are all from Magnolia.
The Pearl top Pins are from The Ribbon Girl.
The small roses are WOC.


Here is a top view of my easel card. So hard to photograph sorry :(
The America the Eagle has been sprayed with Glimmer Mist and I have added rub on's to the Liberty Banner.


The corners are Quickutz and tiny stars punched.


Thank you so much for your visit, and for any comments you are kind enough to leave I thank you so much!
Have a wonderful weekend!

love
kim xxx


16 comments:

Exclusively by Mel said...

Kim your card is wonderful! I'm just colouring this Tilda, she's not easy!!
I adore your beautiful design, the stars are perfect!
Love,melly. xx

Gosia S. said...

Cudownie!!!! Like a dream!

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow - stunning.. love the stamping behind the image and all the stars
Lisa x

Sandra said...

very nice good looking card Kim
gr sandra

Susy said...

This is stunning, Kim!
Love the image, your coloring and all the gorgeus decorations!!!!

HUGS SUSY

Cordine said...

Gorgeous card Kim!
Need to ink those stamps up!!!
Hugs
Cordine

Leah Ann Gast said...

Gorgeous Card! Love how you glittered her crown, and the stars added a wonderful touch! Hugs! Leah Ann

Janny said...

Ohhh Kim your card is so beautiful. have a lovely weekend xx hugs Janny

Monique Lokhorst said...

Hi Kim,

Your creation is breathtaking! I love it! Every detail on your card is gorgeous.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Big hugs from Holland,
Monique xxx

Queenie Jeannie said...

So pretty, and so patriotic!! Love it!

May Britts papir og sånt said...

Hey Kim. So beautiful cards you've created here. Many great detail to see.

hugs
May Britt

Gery said...

What a beaty. Lovely the stars and stripes and the eagle!!! Such a good idea and so creative!!
I had to laugh, because I just posted a new card on my StampCuties and guess what??? Statue of Liberty Tilda!! I did my best, but yours is so much more beautifull.The colouring of your eagle is great!!
Hope my comment reaches you, because we are having big problems with the computer and I couldn't blog for 2 weeks!!
Have a nice weekend.
Groetjes Gery

shampylou30 said...

wow this is stunning love the bacground papers and she is coloured beautifully xxx

Only By His Grace said...

super card Kim. I love this Tilda but haven't got her as yet. Love how you colored her and the design is fabulous.
Hugs Maz

maggie said...

wow stunning card :)

Anne said...

Adorable image, and you colored her beautifully!
Just a lovely patriotic card, I love the stars. :)

Hugs, Anne.