3.6.12

Especially for you.........


Hello!

I have made this card for someone very special.


I have used an older Magnolia Tilda and have coloured her with distress ink pads.
The oval die cuts are nesties and I have distressed these and everything else with walnut stain.
The seam binding, tiny pom poms, lace, key charm, pearl pins and pearl swirls are all from The Ribbon Girls.

The flowers are from WOC.
The heart tag, swirl and border dies are Magnolia's Doohickeys.
The sentiments are Magnolia.


I have used a Magnolia sentiment for the tag which I have slid inside the paper layers. The Seam Binding from The Ribbon Girls has been spritzed with water and crumpled up and left to dry.


The paper I have used is Magnolia Designer Paper.


I have die cut some tags from Magnolia which fit into this pocket.
The Tulle is The Ribbon Girls.


More die cuts. Liquid Pearls and Stickle Glue Star Dust.


Thank you so very much for your visit with me :)

I hope you have a brilliant Sunday and if you are celebrating the Queen's Jubilee I wish you every success and a most wonderful time!

love
kim xxx

a

18 comments:

Marja Sch said...

Oh wo such a gorgeous card, inside and out. So sweet. Hugs Marja

Debbie Dolphin said...

Kim it's soooo really beautiful. Stunning xxxx
Big hugs
Debbie xxxx

Magda said...

Again you made a gorgeous creation Kim!!
Lovely soft tones and a cute image.
I think it's an old one, I've never seen this before.
Wish you a lovely sunday!
Magda

Riet said...

So wonderful card Kim,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

JenniferD said...

What a gorgeous card ! Very original and I love the old Maggie.

Exclusively by Mel said...

Gorgeous card Kim, I love your stunning designs!
Have a great weekend, Love,melly. xxx

Lisa Jane said...

simply stunning
Have a lovely day
Lisa x

Christina C. said...

OK...had to take a deep breath! Kim, this is an outstanding piece of art. Such spectacular design work and amazing details, along with the magnificently colored image, make this an extraordinary work of art!
You continually amaze me with your talent!

Gosia S. said...

Amazing!!! Cudowna Tilda, fantastyczne kolory , cuuudnie!

Sandra said...

what a very nice card Kim
gr sandra

Kizzy said...

Wonderful work Kim, fantastic coloring and details, i Love it.
Hugs for you, Kizzy

Jayne A said...

Fabulously gorgeous card.
Hugs
Jayne
x

shampylou30 said...

wow just stunning sue xxxx

Maritha said...

OMG!!! That is just a stunner!! But all your cards kim is just soooo gorgeous!! Love them! =)

Hugs

Monique said...

That is so pretty Kim. I love it. So many gorgeous details. Awesome colouring.

Hugs Monique

May Britt said...

Such a card I would like the for my birthday ... smiles ... It is June 13 .... laughs ... it's just really nice and with so many fine details ... Hugs

maggie said...

beautiful

Anne said...

Adorable image, and I love the pink and edge dies. Gorgeous flowers and ribbons!

Hugs, Anne.