27.5.12

Stupendous Sunday!..........


Hello,

Wishing you a very beautiful Sunday!
I hope like me you are enjoying this amazing sunshine. Really lifts me up to wake up to such beautiful days!
I would like to share with you today a card I made using sweet Tilda by Magnolia.


I have stamped Tilda out with Coffee Archival.
I have used distress ink pads to colour.
Star Dust stickles have been used for sparkle.
The die cut flowers are Magnolia's Doohickeys as are the Heart Tags, Heart Swirl Branch and Heart Border.
The butterflies are a Martha Stewart punch.
The tiny tags are Quickutz dies.
The ribbon and pearl pins are from The Ribbon Girls.
The sentiment is Magnolia.
The beautiful paper is Maja.


The Doily is from the Hobby House.


The inside left. More lace from The Ribbon Girls. Border stamp Magnolia and die cute border Doohickey die. I have used Liquid Pearls on the edge of the card.


More delish lace from The Ribbon Girls and a Mini Tilda from Magnolia.


Thank you so much for visiting with me :)

Have a most wonderful day whatever you are doing and may your week be a good one!

love
kim xxx


19 comments:

Monique Lokhorst said...

Hi Kim,

Every card is a celebration of beautiful details! I love it!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs from Holland,
Monique xxx

Monique said...

Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous as always!
Hugs from Belgium
Monique

Janny said...

Ohh Kim its a beauty, love everything about it,

have a wonderful weekend hugs Janny

Marja Sch said...

Wow such awonderful card. Hugs from holland Marja

Kizzy said...

Ohh wauww Kim, how wonderful, so gorgeous, details, I love it!!
Have a fantastic sunday!
Hugs Kizzy

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow what gorgeous colours , papers and diecuts .. so delicate and summery
Lisa x

Exclusively by Mel said...

Oh my goodness this is mega pretty Kim!!
Love all the very gorgeous details on this fab card!
Hope your having a lovely weekend ;)
Love,melly. xxx

Unknown said...

Kim,
I just somehow saw a card of yours. It is so beautifully created. I decided to follow it to your blog. I have never done blogging before.
I just fell in love with your magnolia cards.
I would love to learn how to create some for myself. It appears that this is some sort of stamping club.. Do you have to join. Or is there a beginners kit. If so how much does it run for. Is there some sort of online training.

Thank You
Gabbrialle
gabbrialle@gmail.com

Susy said...

Beautiful, Kim!

HUGS SUSY

Sandra said...

Very nice card Kim
gr sandra

Monique said...

That is so pretty Kim!

Hugs Monique

Jayne A said...

Absolutely stunning card.

Hugs
Jayne
x

martine said...

Hello Kim, What a lovely card. Amazing colours.And every side of the card is pasted ( if thats the right word).But, overall...it,s lovely. Greets Martine

shampylou30 said...

wow this is i just love the layout and the colour is fab you are a very talented lady sue xxxx

Plastic Card said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bernadet said...

such a cutie Kim!!

Danielle said...

Wonderful Kim, I love the softness of your card. and tilda is wonderfully colored. beautiful butterflies and love all those tags. very very beautiful. Hugs.

maggie said...

stunning beautiful colours and details

Teresa said...

One beautiful creation after another, there's so much inspiration here I love it. Teresa xx