9.5.12

It's Your Day!......


Hello!

I hope you are all well and having a good start to Spring!
Today I would like to share a card I made with Magnolia's 'Tilda Going Banana's' from the Sweet Crazy Love Collection.


I have coloured Tilda with distress ink pads.
Stickles added are Star Dust and Tiara.
The border and swirl dies are Magnolia Doohickeys.
Flowers are WOC, Prima and Bazzill.
Metal corners WOC.
Sentiment Woodware.


I have decorated the inside.


The ribbons, seam binding, tiny pom pom's, Pearl Pins and lace are from The Ribbon Girls!


The butterfly from The Hobby House was gold and I made it silver by using silver alcohol ink.
Papers are Pion Design.


Thank you so much for your visit!

Today is my Granddaughter Isabella's 3rd birthday. So lots of pressies and cake :)

Have a great day!

love
kim xxx


14 comments:

Sandra said...

what a very nice card Kim
gr sandra

Durvina said...

This one is really Stunning!

hugs, Durvina

Magda said...

Lovely creation Kim .
I love the inside of your cards very much
Have a nice day
Magda

marion said...

Awesome card KIm !! The bananas are really an eyecatcher. Lovely colouring and lovely sweet pastels. Hugs, Marion

Kizzy said...

Congratulations for the birthday girl!! And what a sweet new card Kim, I know, I always say the same but you know how much I love your style, it's just stunning!
Hugs hugs, Kizzy

Gery said...

First of all: Happy birthday for your little girl. My granddaughter becomes 3 on the 9th of july, so I know how adorable they are. I just had her for 3 days and that's partytime :-))
I go banana's when I see your card. Again it's a beauty and so very sweet in these beautiful colours you gave her.
If I dare to do so, I think I take your card as an example and try to do it your way!!!!!
Have yourself a special great day and birthday calories don't count, they say ;-((.
Groetjes Gery

mylkrafts said...

Stunning!!! So Beautiful Kim. When will I ever learn to used and color Distress Ink just like you ;o(

Lisa Jane said...

Oh lol - she reminds me of Carmen Miranda lol your card is so pretty
Lisa x

Susy said...

Your card is gorgeus, Kim!
Love the image and your beautiful coloring!

HUGS SUSY

Leah Ann Gast said...

Cute! Love those soft, sweet colors! Hugs! Leah Ann

Christina / Synål / Stina said...

SÅ härlligt kort

Exclusively by Mel said...

Oh this is beautiful, love this fab Tilda! wonderful card.
love,melly. xxx

May Britts papir og sånt said...

Lovely creation Kim .
Love the image and your beautiful coloring!
Have a nice day.
Hugs May Britt

carolscards said...

Stunning card, I love it
Carolx