17.3.12

A Wish for you.....

Hello,

Happy Weekend!

Today I would like to share a card I have made for the 3rd Year Birthday Celebration of Magnolia Down Under and the theme for this week is Happy Birthday. But, again I have missed the deadline lol! Still I wish MDUC huge congratulations!


I have coloured Tilda with distress ink pads onto 300gsm water colour paper.
All of the papers are distressed with walnut stain.
The stickles I have used are Star Dust and Platinum.


The flags, fence, leaf, border, swirl and heart tag are Magnolia's Doohickey dies.
The border on the bottom of Tilda and wording is Fiskars. The two hearts are nesties.
The letters and wording is quickutz.


The seam binding has been distressed with tattered rose. The flowers are woc.
Delish paper Pion from Dies to die for.
The sentiment on the heart is from Magnolia.


Thank you so very much for your visit!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend and if like me you are celebrating Mothers Day tomorrow enjoy your amazing families!

love
kim xxx

inks used
skin - tattered rose, antique linen
hair - brushed corduroy
dress, shoes - black soot, vintage photo
crown, star - mustard seed, vintage photo

23 comments:

Home sweet home said...

Gorgeous and beautiful,love the colours soo soft and sweet.Fab work.Hugs Merethe

Exclusively by Mel said...

Your cards are so dreamy! I could look at them all day :)
Beautiful creation Kim.
Love, Mel. xxx

Monique said...

STUNNING creation, Kim! Love the colours you chose for your Tilda and love all the beautiful details! Wonderful job as always!
greetings
Monique

marion said...

One word: STUNNING !!!! Hugs, Marion

Riet said...

So wonderful card Kim,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sandra said...

what a very lovely card Kim
gr sandra

yvon said...

Such a beautiful card Kim, allways love your soft coloring.
Wishing you a happy Mothers Day tomorrow. Here in Holland it's somewhere in may.
Hugs, Yvon

arjette said...

Wooowwww Kim, what an awesome card, it's sooooo pretty!!!!

gr. arjette.

Christina / Synål / Stina said...

Så underbart kort. Jätte fint ,ed papper och bakgrund.
Kram

Miranda de Groot said...

It's so stunning.
Hugs Miranda

Anne said...

Stunning card, I looove the light pink colors, and adorable image. Perfect coloring and gorgeous embellishments.

Hugs, Anne.

May Britts papir og sånt said...

Wow. STUNNING creation, Kim!
Hugs May Britt

Teresa said...

Another stunning card Kim, this is really beautiful.
Teresa x

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Kim, a double wow from me truly scrumptious card. Love the fence and flowers
Hugs
Tamara

Serena said...

You make me wish to be a little Princess ;o))) Gorgeous! Wonderful!!!

xoxo

Yani said...

This is so pretty Kim! Loved the soft, monochromatic colors :-)

Monique Lokhorst said...

Hi Kim,

This is gorgeous! I wish it was my birthday! I love your card.

Hugs,
Monique xxx

Nicole said...

WOW, Kim!! What beautiful cards a missed. It was so dull, my internet couln't open your blog. Just a minute ago he said the same thing, but now I tried again and gladly now he opened your blog. I just love your style and your colouring. Magnificent!! Hugs, Nicole

Kizzy said...

Wauww Kim, what a beauty, LOVE it!! So soft and gorgeous! Stunning!
Have a fantastic weekend!!
Hugs Kizzy

Gery said...

Hi Kim,
Wish I could make such a birthdaycard for my granddaughter when she becomes 3 in july.
I have to practize a lot I think :) and do only half of what you did :-)))))
This is such a sweet little girl.
You just make a present for my eyes of any card you post.
Love from Gery

Nicole said...

WOW, Kim!! I just love your style.Magnificent and gorgeous card. I just love all the pretty details. Hugs, Nicole

Clare said...

The colouring is beautiful.

chipie95320 said...

bravo Kim toutes ces cartes Magnolia sont magnifiques j'adore cette petite fille aux joues rebondies
bonne semaine
Chantal