29.3.12

Loving Friends......

Hello,

Oh my goodness we are having the most beautiful days in my neck of the woods. Positively sunny! I hope you too are seeing your weather turn for the new season :)

Today I have made a card for the latest MDUC challenge Bingo and the line I have chosen is Dies/Flowers/Glitter.


I have used Magnolia's Teddybear Love from the Princes and Princesses collection.
I have coloured Tilda with distress ink pads onto 300gsm watercolour paper.
I have added clear Sakura star dust pen to her dress and Stickles in Star Dust around my image and on the edge of my paper.
The Magnolia sentiment is stamped onto a nesties die cut and the Heart Swirl branch is a Magnolia die.
The ribbon border I bought from The Hobby House at the NEC.


I have used the gorgeous Maja paper to decorate the inside of my card.


I have cut out a butterfly from a Pion sheet and added feathers from Hobbycraft. The tiny pearls are also from the Hobby House at the NEC.


I used a metal corner from Wild Orchid Crafts and more butterflies from Pion.

Thank you so much for your visit and I wish you a wonderful rest of the week!

love
kim xxx


Inks used
skin - tattered rose, antique linen
hair - walnut stain
dress/shoes - milled lavender, vintage photo, black soot
teddy - tea dye, black soot

22 comments:

Kizzy said...

Wauwww Kim another beauty!! How wonderful, your coloring is just stunning. Fantastic card!!
Hugs Kizzy

Magda said...

Lovely creation Kim!
Gorgeous coloring and I like your style.
Enjoy the sunny weather .
Magda

Karen said...

This is gorgeous!! Love your work! : )

Debby said...

Great card love the colors and the stamp is so sweet.

hugs Debby ♥

martine said...

Love youre card...they are always so classy. They are a example(i didn't write that well,hope you know what i mean) for me. Greets Martine

marion said...

Absolutely stunning and such lovely colouring ! Hugs, Marion

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Kim.

HUgs Riet.xx

Nicole said...

Sooo sweet!! Really gorgeous and pretty coloured. Lovely the way you used the flowerson your card. Hugs, Nicole

Sandra said...

what a very nice good looking card
gr sandra

Cordine said...

Gorgeous card Kim!
Hugs
Cordine

Monique said...

What a lovely card Kim.
greetings
Monique

Exclusively by Mel said...

Oh your cards are so allways so pretty.
I love your beautifully coloured image, the teddy looks fab!
Love, Mel. xxx

Burnice said...

This is gorgeous Kim, the colours are divine.
Burnice x

Eskimo Frosting said...

Beautiful card. The image and the embellishments are stunning.

Hugs
Jayne
x

Gery said...

Oh, my goodness, you did it again!
You created again a beauty, Kim.
The little girl is so gorgeous and the paper you used fits perfectly to the rest.
XGeryX

Lillemor said...

Lovely colours and design!
Have a nice weekend.
Hugs Lillemor

Danielle said...

OMG.. Kim your cards are always sooo pretty. this one makes no expception. I love the delicate pastel colors ou have chosen. tilda is wonderfully colored, she looks like a little porcelain doll! as precious as that. Love the lace, and cute little flowers. Beautiful Hugs.

Julie Richards said...

Wow. This card is stunning. I love the soft colours. Thanks for sharing
hugs Julie

Monique Lokhorst said...

Hi Kim,

This is so CUTE, so GORGEOUS! I love it!

Hugs from Holland,
Monique xxx

Anne said...

I looove this adorable image, great colors and stunning flowers. Gorgeous lace and feather and pearls.
Stunning card. :)

Hugs, Anne.

May Britts papir og sånt said...

This is gorgeous!! Love your work and coloring.

Hugs May Britt.

Christina C. said...

Gasp!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Speechless!!!!!!!!! What an exquisite work of art....a masterpiece!!!