13.3.12

Happy Everything....


Hello,
I hope you are all well and your week is off to a good start!
Definitely got a spring in my step with more daylight and birdsong!
Today I would like to share with you a card I have made using 'Tilda with Blue Blanket' from Magnolia's Princes and Princesses Collection.


I have stamped Tilda with Archival Coffee onto 300gsm watercolour paper.
I have distressed all my edges with Pumice Stone and coloured my image with distress ink pads.
The die cut flowers are Magnolia's Doohickey's as are the Heart Tag and the Doily.
The Leaves, photo corner and swirls are Quickutz.


I made this card for MDUC Buttons and Bows, but unfortunately missed the deadline. Will have to try and made their next challenge which is their 3rd Birthday celebration. Congratulations MDUC!  For the seam binding I pressed a Spun Sugar ink pad onto my craft sheet. Sprayed this with water and then swished the seam binding into this. Scrunched it up and let it dry.


Here is the inside right. I have added some distressed stitching too.


The inside right and the Wild Orchid metal corner has been painted with distressed crackle paint.


I have added Star Dust Stickle glue and Sakura clear glitter pen to Tilda. The ovals are Nesties.

Thank you so very much for your visit. I wish you a very happy rest of the week!
love
kim xxx
Inks used:
skin - antique linen, tattered rose
hair - walnut stain
ribbon, dress and blanket - spun sugar, black soot
shoes - black soot, vintage photo

26 comments:

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) said...

Hi Yes it's been so mild !! and it does put the spring back in your step !! She is my favourite at the moment ! She is the cutest especially in the soft pinks. So many beautiful details I would be here forever telling you how they are all gorgeous lol ! Wonderful inspiration ;0)

Dodici said...

Amazing card,love all the fab details you have added!
xxxx

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Kim, I could there is so much to look at! Beautiful as always!
Hugs
Tamara

Eskimo Frosting said...

Wow Kim your card are always beautiful but this one is a stunner. It makes me want to go out and buy all of the Doohickey's that you have used!!!!

Hugs
Jayne
x

Sassy Scrapper said...

Gorgeous card hun inside and out. I love this new stamp she's so cute. Perfect colors for this little darling.
Hugs Bonnie

Exclusively by Mel said...

Oh wow!! I was lucky you missed the last challenge ;)!
Your card is stunning, I love all the gorgeous details on it, so much work in this beauty!
love,Mel. xxx

Pia said...

So sweet...Tilda is just gorgeous.
Hugs Pyssel Pia

Debbie Dolphin said...

So gorgeous as always Kim xxx :)
Hugs
Debbie x

Welkom bij Happy Stamper said...

wooooow what a beautifull card is this, i love it.

greetings
angelique

Sandra said...

what a very nice good looking card
gr sandra

Cordine said...

It's gorgeous!
Hugs
Cordine

Kizzy said...

Hi Kim, ohhh what a precieus, sweet card! I Just adore your work, you allready know that, your details, your coloring... Wowwww. I love how you make the inside of your card, with every card you create, the front is totally Stunning but the inside is fantastic too.
Thank younfor sharing that with us, it's a pleasure to visit your blog.
Wish you a wonderful evening.
Hugs Kizzy

Gery said...

What a sweet little Tilda you used.
You coloured her so delicate.
Think the inside of your cards is almost as beautiful as the outside.
I always take a little more time to look at your cards, because there is so much to see (and learn).
Huggs for you and Lily.
Gery

JenniferD said...

Love you beautiful card. Love the use of the buttons on the flowers too!

Christina / Synål / Stina said...

Så underbart kort.
Tack för att du delar med dig.
kram

yvon said...

Absolut gorgeous card. Love the soft coloring and all the emblies.
Hugs, yvon

arjette said...

Ooohhh Wauwww this is awesome!!!!!!!!

gr. arjette.

Mandy said...

Aww Kim your card is beautiful and adorable, so many pretty elements to look, it's just perfect :)
hugs Mandy xx

marion said...

So cute and so adorable, you must love this one ! Hugs, Marion

Yani said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

May Britts papir og sånt said...

Amazing card,love all the fab details.

Hugs May Britt

Cathy said...

Such a stunning card!!!

Nicole said...

WOW, Kim!!!I just love your style!!It's absolutely faboulous and gorgeous. All the beautifull details papers and colours and colouring. Hugs, Nicole

Henny said...

What a beautiful work Kim and what a beautiful way you made the flowers. Thanks for sharing your work.

Greetings Henny.

Only By His Grace said...

My oh my Kim this is so darling. I really love it. Such soft colouring. That is my favourite Magnolia paper. Your coloring is gorgeous.
Hug Maz

Monique said...

Very beautiful card!
Love the colors and the sweet stamp!
grtjs
Monique