9.2.12

A heart full of hugs......

Hello,

I hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend!

If like me you are experiencing snow then do keep warm and take care on that ice. On the steroids again at the moment :( Keeping fingers crossed that those pesky baby germs I keep catching from my precious Granddaughter will stop keep coming my way soon lol!

Anyway on the mend now so I have managed to make a card using the sweet Tilda with a Cosy Heart from Magnolia's 'Sweet Crazy Love Collection'.


I have stamped Tilda with Archival Coffee onto 300gsm hp watercolour paper.
I have used distress ink pads to colour with.
The stickles I have added are Star Dust and Platinum.
The large flower is punched ek success and grunged up.
The button is a Memory Box die cut.
The tag and border are Magnolia's Doohickeys.
The butterfly is Wild Orchid Craft.


I have decorated the inside.


For the inside left I have used Magnolia's Doohickey Heart Tag and covered this with flowers.
The Magnolia sentiment is stamped with StazOn onto some vellum. Ribbon is seam binding grunged.


I have added more of the die cut buttons for the inside right.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges.

Magnolia Down Under - Love is in the Air

Magnolia-licious - Vintage and Shabby Chic

Thank you so very much for your visit!


love
kim x


30 comments:

Amanda said...

Such an adorable card Kim, really gorgeous.Hope you feel better soon!

Hugs Amanda x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so beautiful Kim, what a sweet Tilda.
luv
Debby

Tab said...

Stunning as always, Kim! Such pretty details you add, love it all!

Keep warm my lovely, and I hope that you feel better super quick :o)

Lots of squidgy hugs!
Tab xxx

Exclusively by Mel said...

Gorgeous card Kim.
I love your beautiful soft colouring!
And wonderful designs.
Love, Mel. xx

Gery said...

What a lovely and beautifull hug you are sending us.
Need I say more?? What??
I'm always so curious when I see you posted a new card and every time I am amazed by the beauty of your cards.
Thanks for the joy.
Love Gery

marjoleincreatief said...

stunnig, no other word for it....

greetings marjolein

Cheryl said...

oh wow Kim this is just stunning,amazing hope you feel better soon Hun hugs Cherylxxxx

Kizzy said...

Hi Kim, what a wonderful and precious new card!! It's so amazing again! Love it!
And I really sending you lot's of "get better soon hugs" hope it helps ;-)
Hugs Kizzy

Sassy Scrapper said...

Hi sweetie, I've missed you!
Your card is gorgeous. Tilda looks amazing and I love all of the sweet little details that you added, inside and out. That paper is so pretty. Always such a pleasure seeing your amazing creations.
Hugs Bonnie

Marja Sch said...

Such a wonderful card. Hugs marja

Teresa said...

Absolutely beautiful Kim, every little detail is just perfect I love it.
Teresa xx

Monique Lokhorst said...

Hi Kim,

This little Tilda looks so sweet, your card is gorgeous! Love it! Your coloring is absolutely stunning beautiful.

Big hugs from Holland,
Monique xxx

Ana (Anrilla) said...

Hi,

Your card is very lovely and sweet. I like colors which you used.

regards

Christina C. said...

OMG, Kim, I am absolutely drooling over this gorgeous work of art!
What a TREASURE!!!!!!!!!! The papers are to die for and your coloring and details are exquisite!

Cathy said...

Gorgeous!!! Too beautiful for words!

Sandra said...

Very nice good looking card Kim
Gr sandra

Esther said...

Long time no see!!
Your card is gorgeous again.
Very nice inside also.

Hugs Esther

Nela said...

Gorgeous creation in beautiful colours and nice details!!!
Hugs Nela

Cordine said...

Gorgeous card!
Hugs
Cordine

Wi@ said...

So Sweet it's Beautifullllll

Hugs Wia

nicolet said...

This is so beautiful!!
hugs nicolet

Janette said...

Hi Kim, A gorgeous card so beautiful...
Do hope your soon feeling well.xx

Safo said...

Милая открытка!

Home sweet home said...

Beautiful card,lovely colours and cute image:)

Mandy & Jaimy said...

wauw kim this card is so beautiful!
I love it..

Greetings, Jaimy

Anne said...

Just a beautiful card, Kim! I love the colors, and all the little details on every side. Georgeus layout and gorgeous Tilda. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Maritha said...

JUST GORGEOUS Kim!!!! Love it to bits!! =)

Hugs

Danielle said...

OMG... how fabulous, marvellous this card can be. an absolute treasure. I am in awe and absolutely love this cluster with tulips. OH!! how darling tilda is, all is so delicate and dainty. just magnificient Kim.
Hugs.

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Gorgeous card, Kim! I can see why it was chosen as one of the top cards. It's beautifully made.
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

Marijke said...

Wow,GORGEOUS!!!
Hugs,
Marijke