8.12.11

Terrific Thursday.....

Hello,

I hope that you are all well. Can you believe December is rushing by so fast! Managed to get most of my Christmas pressies yesterday phew! So much pressure! Hope your Christmas list is more organised than mine!
Today I have another Christmas card to share with you.


I have coloured my Magnolia image with distress inks.
The sparkle is stickles star dust and I have added some liquid pearls too.
The hearts are nesties die cuts which I have painted with crackle paint and distressed with walnut stain.
I have die cut the Magnolia Snowflakes and then sprayed them with Glimmer Mist in Gold.

I have decorated the inside too.


Also, I have edged all my edges with walnut stain and then added some Gold Leaf Pen to them.

Here is the inside left.


The heart border is a Magnolia die and I have added gold leaf pen to this and the Magnolia die cut Lamp Post.


I have used the Snowflakes which were in Magnolia's Stamp Club they are so gorgeous to add around my card.


Well thank you so very much for your visit with me!

Good luck with all your Christmas preparations. We will be putting our tree up this weekend. Not sure if it will stay up long with our little Hettie kitten!

love
kim x


18 comments:

May Britt said...

Incredibly beautiful and highly accomplished ... Hugs

Esther said...

It's a sweetie!
It's lookes very nice inside also.

Hugs esther

Monique said...

Stunning creation, Kim! Love the colours and love all the beautiful details! Wonderful job as always!
greetings
Monique

manuela said...

Stunning creation, Kim! Love the colours and love all the beautiful details!

greetings Manuela

Lisa Jane said...

This is soo beautiful.. i love the gold accents and the lampost inside
Lisax

Cathy said...

What a lovely card!!! Gorgeous!!!

Cinzia C. said...

What a wonderful card! The image, one of my favourite, and the colouring are fantastic as all the details.
Hugs
Cinzia

Lone Krieger said...

Asolutely stunning creation. You create the most gorgeous cards I have ever seen. Anyone who gets a card from you is very very lucky.

Home sweet home said...

Beautiful card, love the image so cute.:)
Your cards is so beautiful.:)

Irm said...

What a lovely creation you made again,Kim! Gr. Irm

doris said...

This is sooooo beautiful... "I love it"!!

xoxo doris

Cheryl said...

oh hun this is so so beautiful just adore this hugs cherylxxxxxx

Chris said...

So beautiful Kim! I love your colouring and also what you did with the snowflakes which looks absolutely gorgeous. Such pretty details and design too, inside and out. Hope you had a good week. Hugs, Chris xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Kim,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

hobby@Janet said...

Hello Kim,

This card is soooo sweet !

Perhaps you would like to thank everyone at magnolia for the wonderful event price!! I am sooo happy with it!!

Hugs Janet

Ans said...

wow wkim Wat een mooie kaart
geweldig
Liefs,ans xx

Pendra said...

Hi Kim,
I am your newest follower and admirer... your work is totally amazing and I will be here often! I am just starting my obsession with Tilda and DooHickey's! Thanks for the inspiration!
Crafty Hugs from Minnesota USA,
Pendra
pendrasplace.blogspot.com

Sieta said...

What a lovely card! Gorgeous.

Hugs Sieta