20.12.11

Magnolia Christmas Candy Winner!......

Hello,

A huge thank you to everyone who entered my Magnolia Candy!

I am so sorry that only one of you can be a winner. I wish I could give candy to everyone.

So without further ado the winner is........


******************************************
*********************************
***************************
*******************
************
*********
*****
**
*



Congratulations! Please email me your address and I will send you your candy!

Thanks again everyone for your support!

love

kim x

4 comments:

lenny said...

WOWWWWWW Kim
So very nice card
lenny

Gery said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gery said...

Congratulations Gry-Beate with your give-away.
I envy you.
Gery

Sol said...

Congratulations Gry-Beate! Enjoy!!! :o)