9.10.11

Sending hugs to you.....

Hello,

I hope that you are enjoying life and I still can't believe we are into October already!

Here is a card I made using Magnolia's sweet Tilda.


I have coloured Tilda with distress ink pads. Stamped onto 300gsm (140lbs) hp watercolour paper. I have die cut ovals using nesties and pin pricked around the edge which has been distressed with walnut stain. The stickles I have added are star dust and I have added some crackle paint translucent to the flowers. The tag and leaves are Doohickey dies.

I have decorated the inside too.


Here is the inside left.


The butterfly is a Magnolia Doohickey die.

Here is the inside right.


Leaving enough room for your message. The leaf is also a Magnolia Doohickey die. I have added liquid pearls around the roses.

A close up of sweet Tilda.


Thank you so much for your visit! I wish you all a wonderful week ahead. My Grandchildren are both having operations this week on separate days so it will be all hands on deck. 

love

kim x


inks used
skin - tattered rose, antique linen
hair - walnut stain, vintage photo
clothes - antique linen, walnut stain, bundled sage
flowers - shabby shutters, walnut stain, aged mahogany
shoes - vintage photo, black soot

29 comments:

lilavati said...

So beautiful card, I love the image and the colours.

May Britt said...

Absolutely fantastic card .... Just so delicate ...

Gosia S. said...

Amazing... I love it! Hugs Gosia S.

mylkrafts said...

Very Beautiful Card Kim, love your colouring ;o)

Maritha said...

OMG KIM...Sooooo many sweet details and stunning stunning card as always dear!! =)

Hugs for you

Karen's Fun Blog said...

Wow! I love this! : )

Debbie Dolphin said...

Oh WOW Kim she is so adorable. Your card is stunningly stunning!!
hUGS
Debbie xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so pretty . What gorgeous colours and the papers are exquisite . The little tag and stamps are cute
Lisa x

Patti Jo said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kim! Wishing your Grandkids well!!!

Pysselfröken said...

Wow this is amazing!

Home sweet home said...

Wow,love this card,so cute and pretty.
Love the coloring and the image so cute.

Esther said...

Sweet card you have made.
This papers are so beautiful.

Hugs Esther

May Britts papir og sånt said...

Very Beautiful Card, i just love it.
Hugs May Britt.

Monique said...

Beautifull card Kim.

Hugs Monique

Aloesaloes said...

Ooh wow so very beautiful! I love your coloring as well as the pretty papers!

xx Loes

yvon said...

Hi Kim,
This is gorgeous and those papers are just yummy.
Wishing you all the best for your grandchildren.
Big hugs, Yvon xx

Franz♥ said...

Sooo cute, Kim! I love your colouring and papers you have used are fantastic!

Hugs, Fra.

Jodie from Oz said...

Kim, Your card is stunning, Tilda is coloured beautifully and I love the pretty papers and embellies. Hugs Jodie from Oz

Marjan said...

Very beautiful Kim!
Hugs, Marjan

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) said...

Hi wow so many pretty details with these stunning papers beautiful couloring . I like the measuring tape and the stamps. Beautiful inside and out !! Kitty :D

Posh Cat Crafts said...

Morning Kim, another wonderful card I love the way you colour your images and how beautiful you make the insides too! Adore those stamps too!
Hugs
Tamara

Astrid said...

Again a stunning card Kim, love the beautiful colouring !!

hugs Astrid

Ans said...

Wow Kim ik heb echt genoten van al je mooie tilda`s
echt super super mooi gemaakt
Ik heb echt zitten te genieten van het mooie papier en de kleuren die je hebt gebruikt
ik helemaal een wauwww factor whaha
liefs,ans xxxx

Pysselfröken said...

Another stunning Card! I love the coloring. Hugs from Sweden

Tammy said...

WOW!!!! Too cute for words...beautiful Babes. Love the tape measure at the bottom...the whole card is stunning - then again - I love all your cards. Hugs xx

Only By His Grace said...

Dear Kim!
Your card is stunning. I love those Pion papers that you have used. The design is gorgeous. the flowers look awesome.
I hope your grandchildren are doing okay.
Hugs Maz

Mandy said...

Stunning card Kim, so pretty and so beautifully coloured :)
I hope Luca & Isabella's operations went well
hugs Mandy xx

Web To Print Software said...

Nice posting, what I am exactly searched is available in your website. Thanks Bye

Wi@ said...

So Beautifulllll awesome card

Hugs Wia