6.8.11

Sketch Saturday - GDT - Terry's Sketch!

Hello,

I hope you are all well and are having a great start to your weekend!

I have had the absolute pleasure of being invited by the gorgeous Terry to Guest Design for today's challenge over at Sketch Saturday! Thank you so very much Terry for this great honour! 

Here is the card I made using the wonderfully talented Terry's sketch!


Thank you so much for this sketch Terry such a dream to work with.
Here is Terry's Sketch


I have coloured my Magnolia image with Distress Ink Pads onto 300gsm watercolour paper.

I have added Star Dust Stickles for some sprinkly spronkly. Also, a touch of Sakura Clear Stardust pen.

The borders are die cut using  Magnolia Doohickey border dies. The oval is a nestie. The leaves are also a Magnolia Doohickey die.


I have decorated the inside of my card too.


Here is the inside left.


Here is the inside right. I have added teeny tiny liquid pearls to the edge of my card.


Thank you so very much for visiting with me.

I want to send huge hugs to you all for your lovely comments. They all mean so much and you are just so very kind mwah!

Take care and please do go and visit the teamies of Sketch Saturday and see their amazing works for inspiration! Thanks so much again girls for this wonderful honour!

love
kim x


inks used
skin - tattered rose, antique linen
hair - brushed corduroy, vintage photo
dress - tumbled glass, walnut stain, black soot
cherries - barn door
shoes - spun sugar, black soot
headscarf - tattered rose, walnut stain

26 comments:

kyanos said...

wow Kim you're always so inspiring!!!!love the postcard paper... and the Tilda... sweet!!!!
baci

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous colouring and details, just beautiful.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Miranda de Groot said...

Such a lovely card with those bright colours.
Hugs Miranda

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) said...

Hi Simply stunning as always ! The postcard detail is a wonderful idea with this pretty Tilda. Wow the inside is so gorgeous too ! Always an inspiration ! Thanks Kitty ;0)

sara said...

really beautiful Kim you always make your cards look so soft and feminine and gorgeous !! Love the die round the edge
Hugs sara x x x

Cordine said...

It's gorgeous as always!
Hugs
Cordine

Janny said...

O Wow Kim what a sweetie is this,
I love the bleu colors, the hole card inside and oudsite is gorgeous.
hugs Janny

Cheryl said...

oh this is just stunning hun the detail is amazing and love that tilda hugs cherylx

Janette said...

Beautiful card Kim, as always I love the details and the glitz...so pretty.xx

Anne said...

This is so adorable, and a little different than what you usually make. It looks great!
I`m working on a wedding card to this sketch as we speak. ;)

May Britt said...

Very beautiful cards as always at your blog ... everything is just perfect in pastal colors and various border and flowers ... and of course I would like to put a little comment ... I know myself how much they mean ... hugs

Christina C. said...

OMG....Kim....this is drop-dead GORGEOUS!!! Every time I visit your blog, I GASP.....WHAT A MAGNIFICENT WORK OF ART!

Marijke said...

Ohh WOW, Stunning creation!!!
Love your colouring!!!
Hugs,
Marijke

Maritha said...

OMG....that is just one of the sweetest card EVER!! Love the inside as much as the outside!! WOW! =) SO STUNNING!

Hugs Maritha

Monique Lokhorst said...

Hi Kim,

You are so talented yourself, no wonder you are asked as a Quest Designer Kim, your cards are gorgeous, I just love everyone of them!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs from Holland,
Monique xxx

Thank you for your sweet message about me giving a workshop at Magnolia's shop. I think it's going to be great fun meeting the other DT's.

Sandra said...

what a nice card you've made kim, i like the colours .
gr sandra

Anonymous said...

I love your cards:)
Maria from Sweden

Burnice said...

You never fail to amaze me Kim. ~Absolutely gorgeous. Burnice x

Amanda said...

Just adorable Kim!!!

Hugs Amanda

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow!! This is totally precious Kim!! Love the post card theme and your coloring is divine!! :)

nicolet said...

What a sweetie Kim!
Hugs Nicolet

Lilian said...

Kim, your coloring is always breathtaking! Just gorgeous and I love your added elements too :)
I am sorry I haven't visited in a long time... I haven't been blog hopping really hee.
Hope all's well with you and your family :)

Sandra's Scrapsels said...

Very very nice Kim!!! Love all the little details and colours!

Bye, Sandra

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Kim!
This is so beautiful. as always I love the softness of your coloring. the design of the card is lovely with that nice border framing it. The inside is gorgeous as well.
Hugs Maz

Henny said...

What a beautiful card Kim. Also great how you used all the Doo Hickey dies together.

Greetings Henny.

maggie said...

lovely :)