12.8.11

Friends....


Hello,

We are nearly at the weekend! 
Today I have a card I would like to share with you that I sent to a sweet friend to say thank you!


I have coloured my Magnolia image with distress ink pads. 

The stickles I have added are Star dust and Silver. I have used nestie dies for the circles. These and everything on my card has been distressed with Walnut Stain.

The border and leaf swirl are Magnolia Doohickey dies. The tiny flowers are Quickutz.
I have added some bandage around my card. So love this soft effect.


I have also decorated the inside.


Here is the inside left. I used a Magnolia tag Doohickey die. Letters are Hero Arts. EK Success punched flowers.


Here is the right hand inside.


Thank you so much for popping by my blog and for your visit!

I wish you all a most wonderful weekend!

love
kim x


inks used
hair - walnut stain, vintage photo
skin - tattered rose, antique linen
dress - stormy sky, black soot, vintage photo
star - mustard seed, vintage photo, walnut stain

24 comments:

Durvina said...

Wow Kim!
This one is so beautyfull!

hugs, Durvina

sara said...

very beautiful kim gorgeous soft colours im lovin those tiny flowers i want that die !!!
hugs sara x x x

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) said...

Hi she is beautiful with her rosy cheeks. I love the papers and distressing. Perfect for a friend ! Kitty :D

Lisa Jane said...

oh your friend will love it . its so pretty. I love the distressing and the gorgeous nestie circles
Lisa x

Tracey T said...

Your friend is very lucky, Kim! This is so beautiful - I love the soft blues and subtle tones in your colouring. Have a lovely weekend. Tracey x

nicolet said...

A very wonderful card and the coloring is fabulous!
Hugs Nicolet

Janny said...

Wow Kim she is so beautiful,lovely colors, papers, and flowers.
Have a nice weekend, hugs Janny

Sandra said...

what a nice good looking card you've maid Kim, i like the colours
gr sandra

Cordine said...

Gorgeous card!
Hugs
cordine

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a stunning card Kim, so cute and so beuatiful. I love your colouring!
Hugs Jacqueline

Cheryl said...

oh how lucky is your friend hun this is simply stunning the colors image layout everything hugs cherylxxxxxx

*Vicki* said...

Oh Kim, she is totally gorgeous!! I just adore the gingham pattern in the papers and your stunning coloring!! Have a great weekend!! :)

Annemarie en Merit said...

What a nice card beautiful colors, and I like the inside also.
Great distress work.

love annemarie en merit

♥Gry said...

Hi Kim!
So beautiful card and very unique♥, lovely colors and details. ♡

I wish you a wonderful weekend!

Hugs, Gry

Hélène said...

Beautiful Kim! all those colours.. wow!

Have a great weekend,d
Hugs, Hélène

Christina V. said...

Lovely card Kim, adorable! I love all your layers with the die-cuts, your amazing colouring and the distressed look. Your inside decoration and the little tag are very beautiful. Thank you so much for always being such an inspiration for us. Have a nice weekend!

lenny said...

This is so beautiful Kim
Ilove it
hug lenny

Monique Lokhorst said...

Hi Kim,

This one is again GORGEOUS! I don't mind if you sent it to me! Your design is so beautiful with lovely details!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Monique xxx

maggie said...

such a beautiful detailed card - stunning
mags x

Jodie from Oz said...

Kim, Your card is beautiful inside & out, with all your pretty flowers & soft colours. Your friend will treasure it. Have a great weekend hugs Jodie from Oz xx

Sassy Scrapper said...

Hi ya honey! Oh Tilda is absolutely gorgeous. I love the shading around her it really makes her stand out and she's framed beautifully. Lovely as always my dear. Thank you for always inspiring me!!!
Hugs Bonnie

Marita ♫♫♫ said...

I just love all your Magnolia cards♥. They are gorgeous♥

Hugs Marita♫♫

Anne Lise said...

Beautiful card!

Yvonne said...

Wowie Kim,
What an adorable card!
As lovely as always!
Hugs,
Yvonne