17.8.11

An Angel for you.....


Hello,

I hope you are all well and life is good for you.

Today I would like to share a card I made.


I have coloured this sweet Tilda with distress ink pads. Stamped with Versafine Black Onyx onto 300 gsm water colour paper.
I have distressed my card with Walnut Stain and the stickles I have added are Star Dust and Platinum. 
I have die cut the tag and keys using Magnolia Doohickey dies.
The border is punched using a Martha Stewart punch.


I have decorated the inside too.


This is the left hand inside.
I have stamped out a Mini Magnolia and used a clear Stardust pen and some stickles on her.


This is the right hand inside.


A close up of sweet Tilda.

Well, I will say goodbye now and a big thank you for your visit.

Take care.

love

kim x


inks used
skin - tattered rose, antique linen
hair - brushed corduroy, walnut stain
dress - walnut stain, black soot, vintage photo
socks - black soot, vintage photo
star - mustard seed, walnut stain, vintage photo
wings - tea stain, black soot, walnut stain, vintage photo

14 comments:

Sassy Scrapper said...

Oh honey just like you a pure Angel! I love the soft colors you chose and the tag and key together look terrific. The bling around the frame is a fantastic touch. Thank you for sharing.
Hugs and love Bonnie

♥Gry said...

Hi!
So very creative and fabulous. Love all the little extras, and all together they are stunning. ♥♥♥

Hugs, Gry

Maritha said...

You are just soooo great at doing the insides....as well as the outsides of a card!!! Sutch a stunning card and lovely colours. the keys are sooooo sweet on your card and now i think i just HAVE to buy them!! =)

Hugs Maritha

Sandra said...

what a very nice card , kim
gr sandra

hobby@Janet said...

I`ts again a very beautiful card!
Love the colors!!

XXXJanet

yvon said...

Hi Kim,
Gorgeous, that's all i can say.... well.... i love your coloring and the colors you used. Love the papers and all the emblies.
Just a gorgeous card.
Hugs, Yvon

Chrissy said...

Beautiful soft colours and gorgeous image Kim, a really lovely card, love all the details.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Teresa said...

Absolutely stunning Kim,
hugs Teresa xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Hi Kim :)

Wow, another stunner! Love the lace, punch details and all the beautiful bling. :)

Gorgeous colouring and embellies too.

Now, I have a question.... I would love to try colouring with DI's as a medium, but wondered if you use direct from the inkpad or from the droppers/refils?

I have been building up a little collection of ink-pads, and have seen people just transfer to an acrylic block, but was also curious as to the value of just buying the refils? :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

I just love this, soooo beautiful!

Franz♥ said...

OMG! I love this work SO MUCH!

Your colouring is really fantastic and the card is very elegant, as usual!

Have a lovely day, Francesca.

DvL said...

What a beautiful Card... and The Little Tilda inside... it's perfect!!...
Hugs, Debbie

Minasverden said...

I love this card,its so beautiful.:)

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Kim,
another stunner. I love how you have the mini stamp inside the same as the bigger front one. Beautiful design. Love the touch of pink.
Hugs maz