9.7.11

Summer Days.......

Hello,

I hope you have had a good week and are having a great weekend! Crazy that we are in July already! 
Today I have a card to share with you using one of Magnolia's Sweet Rainbow Collection stamps 'Kneeling Tilda'.


I have coloured Tilda with distress ink pads onto 300gsm watercolour paper.

I have distressed the edges of my card with walnut stain. The leaves and butterflies are Martha Stewart punches. I have used Star Dust stickles. The layers on my cards have been 3d with sticky cushions.


I have also decorated the inside of my card.


Here is the inside left of my card. The fence is a Magnolia Doohickey die. The butterfly an Embelliscrap die cut shape.


Here is the inside right. I have embossed some lines inside my card for a message with a Scorpal.


Thank you so much for your visit.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend and have a fabulous week ahead!

love

kim x

inks used
skin - tattered rose, antique linen
hair - walnut stain, vintage photo
top - walnut stain
dungarees - tattered rose, vintage photo
shoes - tattered rose, black soot, walnut stain
ladybird - aged mahogany


27 comments:

May Britts papir og sånt said...

Gorgeous card Kim.
Great colors and the flowers are beautiful.
Hugs May Britt

Christina C. said...

WOW, WOW, WOW.....what a magnificent, phenomenal work of art!
You NEVER cease to amaze me....this is a breathtakingly beautiful creation!

Crafteezee said...

So beautiful Kim, love all the attention to detail. Hugs Tracy x

Sandra said...

I like your new card very much. I love the colours you have choose. This is a very beautiful card
gr sandra

Riet said...

So wonderful card Kim,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lisa Jane said...

Oh how cute is that image with the little ladybug ... and such pretty papers .. really summery
Lisa x

Maritha said...

WOW...this is just stunning!! And the inside....WOW Kim! So lovely!!

Big hug for you

Cheryl said...

oh wow wow hun this is just stunning both inside and out such super detail hugs cherylxxxxx

Monique Lokhorst said...

Hi Kim,

WOW! How I love the way you create your cards. The colours, your design, just PERFECT!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Monique xxx

DvL said...

Beautiful Card!

Susy said...

This is beuatiful, Pops!
Love it!

HUGS SUSY

Shirley N said...

Ohhh Kim, this is just stunning and soooo precious!

Jodie from Oz said...

Hi Kim, your card is beautiful inside and out, the colours, layout, flowers. Everything is devine, thanks for the inspiration. Have a wonderful week. hugs Jodie from Oz xx

cabio's craft corner said...

I totally adore your distressing coloring Kim. Beautiful and adorable card!! Wish I can use the distressing ink coloring like you :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Cordine said...

It's so cute! Love it!
Hugs
Cordine

Eskimo Frosting said...

Beautiful beautiful card. The details and colours are stunning.

Jayne
x

Anne said...

This is so adorable, love the image and how you have used the flowers. :)

foxyenglishcrafter said...

Wow! Another awesome card. So pretty. I love how you use the soft pastel colours combined with the perfect embellishments. I love how you get the inside to look at beautiful as the outside. Your cards are truly inspirational.

Thanks for sharing

Julie

Durvina said...

This loveley card is really stunning.

hugs, Durvina

Posh Cat Crafts said...

Hi Kim, wonderful card I so adore your colouring and the colours that you chose are always perfect..
Hugs
Tamara

Anneke said...

this card is realy gorgeous kim and such pretty flowers.
till august and hugs from Ann

Pia said...

wooooow so wonderful card, so lovely colours
hugs Pia

maggie said...

stunning..beautiful colours and art work
mags

Yvonne said...

Hello Kim,
What an adorable card you made....absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
Hugs,
Yvonne

Lojinha Mágica said...

Olá Kim,

amei seus cartões. A combinação é perfeita!

Beijinhos,

Sonia (Brasil)

Tracey Manderson said...

oh wowzers! i wish i knew how to colour like you! Brilliant Kim!
Hugs
Tracey

Mandy said...

Beautiful card as always Kim, so sweet and pretty
hugs Mandy xx