11.6.11

Summer Fun.......

Hello,

I hope you are all well and are enjoying the start to your weekend!

Today I have a card to share with you using one of the new images from the Sweet Rainbow Collection from Magnolia.


I have used Tilda Playing Hopscotch. I have coloured Tilda with distress ink pads. I have distressed the edges with walnut stain and the stickles on the edge are Silver Ice. The border is a Magnolia Doohickey die Old Swedish Lace. The swirl is Heart Swirl Branch. I have used Sweet Rainbow papers 12 x 12 and 6 x 6.


I have also decorated the inside of my card.


Here is the inside left. I have stamped the Magnolia flowers onto bazzill so I have coloured it with Coloursoft pencils. The circles are nesties dies. The stamping around the edges are Stempelglede grunge.


The inside right. The leaves are Doohickey dies. Small flowers ek success.


The stickles I have used on Tilda are star dust and I have used clear glitter sakura pen on the hopscotch markings.

Thank you so very much for your visit.

love
kim x


inks used
hair - walnut stain, vintage photo
skin - tattered rose, antique linen
dress, shoes - spun sugar, black soot

24 comments:

Nicolchen said...

Hi Kim

OMG...your card is amazing...the colors and the deatils you´ve used are so wonderful :0)))

Hugs Nicole

Riet said...

So wonderful card Kim,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Eskimo Frosting said...

Wow stunning card. Your creations are always so beautifully elaborate.

I hadn't seen the hopscotch Tilda before. I may have to add to my collection.

Jayne
x

Jodie from Oz said...

Kim, your card is beautiful, the image is precious @ coloured to perfection. Have a wonderful weekend, hugs Jodie from Oz xx

Sandra said...

what a very nice card you've made kim. I love the colours you used
Gr sandra

*Vicki* said...

Such a gorgeous creation Kim!! I'm loving your colors and all of those flowers look amazing hun!! Brilliant inside and out! Smiles

Debbie Dolphin said...

Oh wow Kim so gorgeous. I adore the papers. Ive used them myself this afternoon xxx
Love Debbie xxx

Cordine said...

It's gorgeous!
Hugs
cordine

Monique Lokhorst said...

Hi Kim,

I always love to visit your blog, the stunning creations you make are so beautiful.

Hugs,
Monique xxx

yvon said...

Hello Kim, hope you're fine too. Love your card, your coloring is amazing and those flowers are so beautiful. Love Tilda hopping.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Yvon

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

OH Kim this is something else wow!

The papers are yummy and the colouring is jaw dropping adorable!

Your flower bouquette is perfectly showcased.

GORGEOUS CARDS AS ALWAYS Kim,Ruby♥

Marijke said...

Oohhhh GORGEOUS card!!!
Hugs,
Marijke

Janny said...

What a gorgeous card Kim, love your coloring and the flowers are beautiful.
hugs Janny

lenny said...

Kim your card is so beautiful
and colours wowwwwwww super
hug lenny

Posh Cat Crafts said...

Morning Kim, stunning card loving the pinks and the new Tilda is fabbie too!
Hugs
Tamara

Durvina said...

This stamps is so cute, i have it on my own.
You make this card so so beautyfull.

hugs, Durvina

velta said...

Hi Kim! So happy that I am not # 67, or 96...LOL...Your card is a work of art! All of your cards are...Wondering...How long does it take you to create such a beauty as this one? My goodness the intricate detail has me bedazzled! TFS!!!

Kim said...

Such a sweet image! Gorgeous card with beautiful colors! Stunning!

Hugs Kim

Amanda said...

Love your Card Kim, great colouring and also the inside is so beautiful!

hugs Amanda xx

Pia said...

woooow so beautiful card, love it!!!!
Wish you a lovely weekend
hugs Pia

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Kim!
This is gorgeous. I love all the flowers and the papers are so lovely.
Tilda is colored perfectly. so adorable.
hugs Maz

Teresa said...

A truly beautiful card Kim. xx

paola said...

sorry havent been by in a while, so pleased to see you are still turning out the little masterpieces with the same flair and class. Your work always astounds me, this is absolutely beautiful!
smiles
Paola

Monique Lokhorst said...

Hi Kim,

So beautiful, I just love your creation. They are all sensational!

Hugs from Holland,
Monique xxx