20.6.11

The Official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge - Summer.........

Hello,

Today is the start of another challenge over at TOMIC. The theme this week is Summer.


I have made my card by masking Tilda onto her swimming ring. I have coloured my images with distress ink pads. The circles and sentiment shapes are nestie dies. The border is a Magnolia Doohickey die.


I have decorated the inside too. I have sprayed my whole card lightly with glimmer mist marshmallow. The stickles I have added are platinum and star dust.
The leaves are a Martha Stewart punch.


Thank you so much for your visit. It would be wonderful if you could join us at TOMIC this week. Please do also go visit the Magnolia design team members blogs to see their amazing creations for inspiration!

Have a lovely week!

love
kim x


inks used
skin - antique linen, tattered rose
hair walnut stain
bathing costume - milled lavender
ring - aged mahogany

20 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh kim this is just stunning hun love the tilda,and your detail is amazing hugs cherylxxxxxx

Lisa Jane said...

Love that Tilda image and your card is so pretty as always
Lisa x

Mandy said...

Stunning card as always Kim, so many beautiful details to look at and your colouring is always just perfect
hugs Mandy xx

cendrillon said...

coucou
très jolie ta carte
bises

yvon said...

Super gorgeous card Kim. Just so love these colors you used.
Hugs, Yvon

Maritha said...

OMG....that is just one stunning summercard Kim!! Love that soft colours and there is just no one other that can colour a stamp like you...WOW!! =)

Hugs Maritha

Sandra said...

Your tilda card is very beautiful
gr sandra

May Britt said...

Just love it... Hugs

Eskimo Frosting said...

Stunning card.

Jayne
x

Susy said...

This is so pretty, Kim!

Love this Tilda and I´m loonging for that swim in the sea now!

HUGS SUSY

May Britts papir og sånt said...

Super gorgeous card, so many beautiful details to look at.
Hugs May Britt.

Only By His Grace said...

Loooove this card Kim.
you have your own distinct technique and I love it. I love the red ring that Tilda is on. It gives it a lovely splash of color with the strawberry paper bihind. Always a pleasure to come to your blog.
Hugs Maz

ednamburgess said...

Your cards are adorable. Like all the images and the arrangements. Edna

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous image and the colours so soft and beautiful.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Riet said...

So wonderful card Kim,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Janny said...

Beautiful beautiful beautiful,
hugs Janny

Cordine said...

Stunning card Kim!
Hugs
Cordine

Marijke said...

Gorgeous card!!!
Hugs,
Marijke

Karla Carneiro said...

So stunning card Kim, I loved!!!
Kisses.

Anneke said...

i am glad that this card is standing in my room.
the coloring is beautiful and tilda is sp pretty.
thank you for sending me this gorgeous card.
hugs!